As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make this delicious Ninja Foodi Beef Stroganoff that is easy to make gluten-free too!
This Ninja Foodi Beef Stroganoff is an absolute MUST to add to your list of Ninja Foodi Beef Recipes! It’s so delicious, the perfect comfort meal.
What meat should you use for Ninja Foodi Beef Stroganoff?
A variety of meats can be used for Beef Stroganoff such as a top sirloin steak that is thinly sliced or beef tenderloin. For this recipe, we actually prefer to use beef stew meat.
Stew meat is made up of different cuts of beef like chuck, when it cooks in the pressure cooker in liquid it becomes extremely tender, which is perfect for this recipe.
How do you make this recipe gluten-free?
Just a few swaps are needed to make this Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Beef Stroganoff, the first is to use gluten-free all-purpose flour. I use Better Batter, but any 1:1 flour will do.
Secondly, use gluten-free egg noodles. I’ve fallen in love with these Gluten-Free Amish Egg Noodles. I order them from Amazon and they are absolutely delicious in this recipe. The photos in this post are all featuring these egg noodles.
These are the only swaps you need to make this gluten-free, but as always be sure to check ALL ingredients.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Beef Stroganoff:
This recipe will be made using the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker using both the saute function and pressure cooker function. It can also be made in an Instant Pot too.
The first thing you will want to do is saute the meat along with the vegetables, this is the first step as when you pressure cook the dish the meat will already be cooked.
The biggest note to remember is that when you cook the pasta, you will always want to use half the cooking time listed on the pasta that you are using. If the pasta states to cook for 6 minutes on the stovetop, then you would do 3 minutes in the Ninja Foodi. Be sure to check this closely before cooking the pasta.
After the pasta is fully cooked, the sour cream will be added in last. That just gets stirred right in.
This is a creamy comfort meal that you will surely enjoy, it’s great served with a side of green beans.
Enjoy this Ninja Foodi Beef Stroganoff!
- 1 lb Beef Stew Meat
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Thyme
- 2 Tbsp Gluten-Free or Regular Flour
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 10oz Gluten-Free Egg Noodles or Regular Egg Noodles
- Add the olive oil to the pot of the Ninja Foodi and saute the stew meat in the olive oil until slightly browned.
- Add in the onion, garlic salt, and mushrooms.
- Continue to saute until the beef is fully cooked and vegetables are soft.
- Turn the Ninja Foodi OFF.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, thyme, flour, broth, and bouillon cube.
- Stir to combine.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid and set the nozzle to SEAL.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once timer goes off, naturally release for 5 minutes (do nothing).
- Release the remaining pressure by turning the nozzle to VENT.
- Add in the pasta.
- Seal the pressure cooker lid back onto the Ninja Foodi and set it to SEAL.
- Cook on high pressure for HALF the time listed on the package of pasta. (For instance, if normally on the stovetop, it says to cook for 8 minutes, then you would cook for 4 minutes.)
- Quick-release the pressure, by turning the nozzle to VENT after cooking is up.
- Stir in the sour cream, let sit for about 3-5 minutes to cool, and serve.
These Gluten-Free Egg Noodles work really well in this recipe, Amish Egg Noodles, I cooked these for 1/2 the time listed on the package.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 392Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 980mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 32g