As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
I mentioned yesterday that along with our Homemade Bruschetta with Ecce Panis Bread, we also served Parmesan Oven Fried Chicken.
This chicken went perfectly with our Italian inspired dish! I was trying to think of something to pair with the bruschetta instead of pasta, plus we had a chicken fryer that needed to be used! Then, I saw all that Parmesan cheese just asking to be used in the fridge and knew I had to make this dish!
Now you have your meal ready to go, start off with tasty bruschetta and finish it up with a tasty piece of chicken!
This post is the final piece to the dinner started yesterday with the Ecce Panis bread which was compensated by Collective Bias. All the thoughts, opinions, and recipes are my own.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 2 1/2 Lb Chicken Fryer, Cut
- 1/2 Cup Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Sweet Basil
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Line a baking dish with foil and grease it as well to avoid the skin sticking to the dish.
- Place the flour in a bowl and set aside.
- Next mix the cheese, salt, oregano, and basil in a separate dish.
- Take each piece of chicken and coat with the flour then pat with the cheese mixture and place on the greased dish.
- This will need to bake 30 minutes, then turn the chicken and bake an additional 30 minutes until well browned.