Make a great meal with leftover turkey and your Ninja Foodi with this Ninja Foodi Turkey and Stuffing Recipe!
If in a few days you have lots of turkey, gravy, and stuffing leftover…this is the perfect way to use it up! This Ninja Foodi Turkey and Stuffing Casserole is made with the pressure cooker function of the Ninja Foodi.
That means you can make this in the Instant Pot too. This recipe is adapted from Ninja Foodi Chicken and Stuffing, since we will all soon have lots of turkey leftover, I thought I’d share another version. Same concept but using turkey instead of chicken.
This is just another delicious recipe to add to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes!
What casserole dish should you use for this recipe?
This Ninja Foodi Multi-Purpose Pan is the PERFECT choice for this recipe along with many others as well. This is my go-to pan for the Ninja Foodi.
When you are making this dish, you will want to put the pan on top of the wire rack and be sure the wire rack is in the lowest position.
How do you make Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Turkey and Stuffing?
There are two ingredients that will need to be adapted to make this gluten-free. The first one is stuffing. It’s important to use a gluten-free stuffing. We prefer this gluten-free stuffing from Aldi.
During the holiday season, I usually stock up on several boxes of gluten-free stuffing from Aldi to keep throughout the year for meals such as this.
It can also be made with any of your favorite boxed gluten-free stuffings.
The next swap needs to be the gravy. This 5 Minute Gluten-Free Gravy is the BEST one that I have found and it’s so easy to make, I suggest it even if you do not need gluten-free.
It’s much better than the canned or jarred versions.
If you use this gravy recipe, you will use the entire amount of gravy you make to pour over the ingredients in the dish.
How does Ninja Foodi Turkey and Stuffing look when it comes out of the Ninja Foodi?
When it comes out of the Ninja Foodi, it’s going to look just like it did when it went in. In this case, the turkey should have already been cooked when it went into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
As soon as it’s done cooking and cooled a bit, you’ll just mix it up.
This means stirring up the food in the dish so that everything is well mixed together.
Ninja Foodi Turkey and Stuffing
- 2 Cups Cooked and Shredded Turkey Leftover Turkey
- 1 Package of Turkey Stuffing or Gluten-Free Stuffing Similar to Stove Top
- 2 1/2 Cups Water Divided
- 14.5 oz Can of Green Beans Drained
- 14.5 oz Can Turkey Gravy or Gluten-Free Gravy
- In the Ninja Foodi, put the pot in the Ninja Foodi and add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pot.
- Using a casserole dish that fits the Ninja Foodi, spray it with olive oil spray.
- Place the turkey on the bottom of the dish.
- Top with stuffing and add in the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water over the stuffing.
- Top with green beans.
- Evenly top with gravy.
- Place the dish on the rack of the Ninja Foodi in the low position, see the post for the picture of this.
- Place it inside the Foodi and add the pressure cooker lid, secure it in place.
- Move the nozzle to 'seal.'
- Cook this on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Quick-release (turn nozzle to vent) to release the steam.
- Remove the lid and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the ingredients lightly and serve.