Make a delicious batch of spaghetti with this Ninja Foodi Spaghetti, it’s all made in one-pot and easy to make gluten-free too!
Spaghetti is just a classic go-to meal for dinner, but it’s made even better when you make it into a Ninja Foodi Recipe with this Ninja Foodi Spaghetti.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Spaghetti:
This recipe will be using both the saute function of the Ninja Foodi and the pressure cooker function. The first step will be browning the ground beef and onion using the saute function, once that is done the rest of the process will be using the pressure cooker function.
A few quick tips when cooking pasta in the Ninja Foodi, it’s best to be sure the pasta is under the liquid; however, you do not want to stir it in. Simply cover the pasta with water and secure the lid.
Once you are done with the cooking time, this does need to be quickly released, meaning you immediately move the nozzle to vent to get all the pressure out. Then, you can remove the lid and let it sit to thicken for just a bit before serving.
Can you use a jar of spaghetti sauce?
This particular recipe uses your own sauce basically with crushed tomatoes and diced tomatoes; however, you can use the equivalent amounts of a premade spaghetti sauce as well and it will work just the same.
How do you make Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Spaghetti?
It can be made gluten-free or traditional with just one swap of pasta. If you need gluten-free, just use gluten-free spaghetti noodles instead.
Can this be made in the Instant Pot?
This spaghetti works interchangeably with the Instant Pot too using the exact same method, so if you have an Instant Pot this can be made in that as well.
If you enjoy this Ninja Foodi Spaghetti, you will love this Ninja Foodi Taco Pasta too!
Find even more great recipes that you can use in your Ninja Foodi with these Air Fryer Beef Recipes.
Ninja Foodi Spaghetti
- 1 Lb Ground Beef Ground Turkey, or Italian Sausage
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Lb Dry Spaghetti Noodles or Gluten-Free Spaghetti Noodles
- 15 oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 15 oz Cans Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 1/2 Cups Water
- Turn the Ninja Foodi on to the Saute function on medium-high heat.
- Add the ground meat and chopped onions, cook until the meat is browned, and crumble with a spatula.
- Turn the Ninja Foodi off.
- Add in the dry spices and 1 cup of water, stirring to combine.
- Break the noodles in half or thirds to fit the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Layer the spaghetti noodles on top of the meat mixture.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, and 2 1/2 cups of water over the spaghetti, DO NOT STIR.
- Place the pressure cooker lid on the Ninja Foodi and turn the nozzle to 'SEAL'.
- Cook on high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Quickly release the pressure once the timer goes off and allow all pressure to escape.
- Remove the lid and let it sit for about 3-5 minutes in order for the remaining liquid to absorb.
- Stir and serve.