Make these easy Ninja Foodi Scrambled Eggs in minutes using the Air Crisp function, also easy to make in the Air Fryer!
Did you know that you can easily make eggs in the Ninja Foodi or the Air Fryer? A variety of different methods to making eggs can all be done in your Ninja Foodi in minutes!
I am going to adapt my Air Fryer Egg Bites into Ninja Foodi Scrambled Eggs and show you how easy it is to make these.
These eggs are a wonderful recipe to add to your list of Ninja Foodi Breakfast Recipes too, so let’s get started!
How do you make scrambled eggs in the Ninja Foodi?
This is a great option if you are out camping or without a stove or if you’re like me and just don’t want to use the stove.
The easiest way to make these is with an additional pan to go in your Ninja Foodi. I use a Ninja Multi-Purpose Pan for this recipe.
Along with this, I combine the eggs with milk or cream along with salt and pepper, then I pour them into a greased pan.
Once they have been cooking using the air crisp function for a few minutes, I carefully open the lid and mix them up. This can be done with a whisk; however, I have found this meat chopper to be the best option for scrambling eggs.
Ninja Foodi Scrambled Eggs will take about 10-12 minutes to fully cook, this will vary based on the amount of heat your machine puts off. Remember all of these machines do tend to heat differently.
After about 10 minutes, you will have enough scrambled eggs to feed your family and it’s super quick with no stove needed!
Enjoy this easy breakfast idea.
Ninja Foodi Scrambled Eggs
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half, Cream, or Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Pepper
- In a glass measuring cup or small bowl, combine the cracked eggs, cream or milk, along with the salt and pepper.
- Whisk this well until they are smooth.
- Using a pan that fits the Ninja Foodi, coat it with grapeseed oil spray. (I use the Ninja Multi-Purpose Pan see link in notes.)
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Place the pan onto the wire rack that comes with the Ninja Foodi in the high placement.
- Cook at 390*F on the AIR CRISP function for 8-10 minutes.
- After about 6-7 minutes, open up the Ninja Foodi lid and use a spatula or whisk to scramble up the eggs in the pan and then continue cooking. I found that using a handheld meat chopper worked really well for this.
- Continue cooking until done to your liking and serve. These usually take about 10-12 minutes depending on the heat the machine you are using puts off.