Make the BEST Ninja Foodi Ramen in minutes in your Ninja Foodi! This is easy to make gluten-free too!
Something about ramen noodles and comfort food just go together or maybe it’s the college years? This Ninja Foodi Ramen is a wonderful addition to a meal or eat it as is for a quick lunch!
What type of machine is used for this recipe?
This recipe will use a Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker which will include the pressure cooker function and saute function.
How do you make Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Ramen?
When making this Ramen, you are going to use the noodles from the package but NO seasoning. That means in order to make it gluten-free, just swap out the noodles.
This is going to be the best option for these, I’ve also found them at Costco many times too.
What type of broth should be used for ramen in the Ninja Foodi?
The broth choice is one of the most important choices when making this recipe because it will make or break the flavor that you are planning to create.
We almost always use chicken broth and like to add cooked chicken as well.
If you want to add cooked beef, use beef broth.
Can you use store-bought Ramen?
This recipe does use store-bought Ramen noodles but DISCARD the seasoning. The seasoning will not be used.
If you need to make this gluten-free, see the recipe notes for the noodles to use.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Ramen:
If you do not have Everything Bagel Seasoning, it is a combination of garlic and salt. This can be substituted with Garlic Salt or Minced Garlic to taste.
This recipe is best served fresh but if you do have leftovers, you can store them in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
These can be heated back up in the microwave for about a minute or until your liking.
Variations of Ninja Foodi Ramen:
- Spicy Twist – Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top!
- Kid-Friendly – Add some brown sugar instead of garlic.
- Deluxe – Add in roasted vegetables, bok choy, mushrooms, onions, and a cooked protein such as Tofu, Chicken, or Beef.
Now it’s time for dinner, add this one to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes!
Ninja Foodi Ramen
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Packs Ramen Noodles (Discard Seasoning – SEE NOTE)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Gluten-Free or Regular Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Pour the chicken broth into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Add the Ramen Noodles (NO seasoning).
- Close the lid and slide the smart lid slider to PRESSURE COOK. Make sure the valve is set to SEAL.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Quickly release by moving the nozzle to VENT.
- Take the noodles out of the pot and set aside in a bowl.
- Select the SAUTE function.
- Add the butter, oil, and crushed garlic and stir until butter is melted.
- Add the soy sauce and brown sugar. Quickly stir and close the lid for about 1 minute to heat it up.
- Add the cooked ramen back to the inner pot and mix up with the sauce.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Everything Bagel Seasoning.