The best Ninja Foodi Onion Soup Mix Burgers, perfect to make for any weeknight or weekend! These are bursting with the delicious French onion flavor.
I honestly can’t remember the last time we actually grilled burgers, we’ve been basically making Air Fryer Burgers regularly these days. It’s easier and tastes just as good if not better than grilling.
My husband has always loved to grill foods, but even he has started telling me just to make it in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi. What’s happened to him? I’ve brought him over to the dark side and convenience of the air fryer.
What Onion Soup Mix should you use?
Over the years, I have fallen in love with making mixes myself, so I like to use this Copycat Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix recipe to make the onion soup mix myself.
It’s so easy and uses ingredients right from your pantry, which means you do not actually need to go out and buy the mix; however, if you prefer, by all means, use Lipton Onion Soup Mix Packets. It’ll work just as well!
How long does it take to make Air Fryer Burgers?
Air Fryer Burgers are done in just 12 minutes at 375 degrees. It’s also good to note that all air fryers heat differently, so sometimes you may need a little more time.
It’s best to keep a quick read thermometer on hand, the meat should be at least 165 degrees to be well done.
Can this be made in the Air Fryer?
Ninja Foodi Onion Soup Mix Burgers be made in the Air Fryer just the same as the Ninja Foodi. They will simply be made with the air fryer basket that you are using and the air fryer function.
If you prefer you can either line the bottom of the air fryer basket with aluminum foil or these great parchment sheets that fit right in the basket.
What should you serve these burgers with?
It makes for a great dinner either outside on the patio or just on a busy weeknight! Friends will think they are grilled but we’ll keep that our little secret.
Ninja Foodi Onion Soup Mix Burgers
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Packet Onion Soup Mix or Homemade Onion Soup Mix
- Hamburger Buns
- Sliced Onion
- Sliced Tomato
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef and the onion soup mix to create 4 patties.
- Line the air fryer or crisp basket with foil or parchment paper and spray with olive oil spray.
- Place the patties evenly in the basket.
- Use the air crisp function for 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Carefully open and turn the burgers, air crisp an additional 5-7 minutes to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove carefully and serve with your desired toppings.