It’s time for dinner in mere minutes with this Ninja Foodi Lasagna Soup, easy to make gluten-free too!
This Ninja Foodi Lasagna Soup is a perfect choice, plus you can make this in the Instant Pot too!
If you haven’t figured it out yet, my Ninja Foodi is my go-to appliance, but it works just like an Instant Pot too with a few extras. These appliances have saved my sanity this year. Honestly, I think my oven is getting jealous.
Not that it has feelings of course, but seriously…I hardly ever use it anymore!
I have found my favorite way to use the Ninja Foodi is for soup and chili.
It’s such an easy way to make it and for me it allows me to walk away and help my son with homework or take care of my daughter and not have to worry about anything boiling over.
Grab the Instant Pot or Ninja Foodi!
Now for this recipe, you can use either the Ninja Foodi or the Instant Pot. It will work the same way with either one.
This lasagna soup is the perfect Ninja Foodi Recipe!
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Lasagna Soup:
Using the Ninja Foodi, you will use both the saute function and the pressure cooker function.
You will want to start by browning the ground beef with the saute function, once that is done you can add the remaining ingredients and move to the pressure cooker function with the pressure cooker lid.
Be sure to use lean ground beef, that works the best. If not, just drain it before you start adding in the soup ingredients.
The pasta will go in uncooked and be sure the vent is fully sealed when the instant pot begins to build pressure. It will only take 4 minutes once the pressure is reached.
A quick release of the steam and then it’s time to serve it up!
How do you make Gluten Free Ninja Foodi Lasagna Soup?
I used Barilla Gluten Free Lasagna; however, you can use any gluten-free lasagna pasta of your choice.
This one happened to work well for us, that’s the only swap you will need for this soup recipe.
I was able to find these at Walmart, so I went with these; however, I do know that many stores carry the traditional wavy gluten-free pasta too.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Lasagna Soup?
- Ground Beef
- Meat Sauce
- Fresh Spinach
- Gluten-Free Lasagna Noodles
- Mozzarella Cheese
What can you serve this recipe with?
If you aren’t gluten-free and you are making this with regular pasta, I would serve it with garlic bread.
I actually like it served alone with no sides, but if you prefer bread, you can do some gluten-free breadsticks or crackers too. Even some gluten-free baguettes would be a good choice too.
Let’s enjoy this Ninja Foodi Lasagna Soup!
Ninja Foodi Lasagna Soup (Gluten-Free)
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 24 oz Meat Sauce Marinara Sauce
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- 12 oz Gluten-Free Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Use the saute function and brown the ground beef until it’s fully cooked, drain if needed and return to the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Turn the function to 'pressure' and add in the ground beef, sauce, basil, spinach, garlic, Italian Seasoning, beef broth, and water to the pot of the Ninja Foodi. Give it a good stir.
- Break the lasagna noodles into small pieces and add those to the pot.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid in place be sure the nozzle is set to ‘seal’ and then cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick-release the steam by moving the nozzle to vent.
- Release the lid and serve topped with cheese.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
Hello, I was wondering if 1) this would work with Turkey instead of beef and 2) can I just use regular noodles instead of GF? If so, does that change the directions at all?
Mommy Hates Cooking says
You can use regular noodles just the same and I do think turkey would work as well.