Get ready for a treat with this easy Ninja Foodi Focaccia, made right in your Multi-Cooker!
Making bread in the Ninja Foodi is very easy, but it also takes some time so be sure to account for that when you are setting out to make a great bread recipe like this Ninja Foodi Focaccia.
In saying that though it’s still just about an hour, which is much less than most bread recipes where you are waiting several hours on the dough to rise.
We are going to focus on this delicious Focaccia that can be used as a side item for dinner or as a wonderful bread for a deli-style sandwich.
A few other options are serving it on a charcuterie board or as a side for soup, such as this Ninja Foodi Vegetable Soup.
What functions of the Ninja Foodi will you use for Ninja Foodi Focaccia?
This bread will be made using the PROOF function and the STEAM CRISP function, so be sure that you are using a Ninja Foodi 14-in-1 Multi-Cooker or that your cooker has both of these functions before using this recipe.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Focaccia:
This recipe is made with regular flour, it has not been tested with gluten-free flour.
This is made in an 8-inch cake pan, any cake pan will do in this size, but I typically use a Wilton 8-inch Cake Pan.
If you are storing leftovers, these will last for 3-4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
I suggest warming it up by toasting it in the air fryer at 300*F for 2-3 minutes, this can be done with the Air Crisp function of the Ninja Foodi.
Other Ninja Foodi Bread Recipes:
Enjoy this fabulous Ninja Foodi Focaccia Recipe!
Ninja Foodi Focaccia
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water (Around 90-95*F, this has to be just right or the yeast will not activate.)
- 1 Tbsp Active Dry Yeast
- 1 Tsp Raw Cane Sugar or Granulated Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil, Divided
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 3/4 Cup Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Fresh Grated Parmigiano Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Quickly mix and set aside to allow the yeast to bloom.
- Add the 3 Tbsp oil, salt, flour, cheese, and Italian seasonings. Mix until combined using a wooden spoon or danish dough hook. The dough will be thick. It's best to mix by hand so you do not overmix.
- Once the dough is mixed, knead it until there is no visible flour and it is smooth.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil into an 8-inch cake pan and roll the dough to cover, oil the sides as well.
- Pour 1/3 cup of water in the gray Ninja Foodi pot. Place the cake pan on the bottom layer of the reversible rack (lowest position) and place it in the pot.
- Set the Ninja Foodi dial to 'Air Fryer/Stovetop' then to PROOF.
- Adjust the temperature to 95*F for 30 minutes.
- Close the cover and let it PROOF until it beeps at 30 minutes.
- Open the lid and gently with your fingers press the dough down creating the craters, then add 1 Tbsp of olive oil to the top.
- Adjust the knob to STEAM CRISP and set to 325*F for 9 to 12 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 190*F. (Notes, 9 minutes will be lighter on top, great for a soup or sandwich, 12 minutes will be crispy, good for a charcuterie board.)
- Once cooked, take it out the Ninja Foodi, use a sharp knife to release it from the pan and let cool before serving.