Make a light, low-carb meal with these Ninja Foodi Grilled Shrimp Foil Packs!
If you haven’t already got started with the Ninja Foodi Grill, this is a great recipe to use for it. This recipe uses the actual grill, not the multi-cooker; however, you can make this similar with this Air Fryer Shrimp and Vegetables recipe.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Grilled Shrimp Foil Packs?
- Cooked, Peeled, and Tail-Off Shrimp
- Mixed Vegetables
- Seasoning of Choice
- Ninja Foodi Grill
That’s all you need, as far as seasoning, use any you prefer such as a no-salt-added seasoning, lemon pepper, or any others that you like. It really can be mixed up for your preference.
I also like to use a high heat cooking spray for this as well such as grapeseed, avocado, or coconut.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Grilled Shrimp Foil Packs:
This recipe is pretty straightforward, we first place 4 sheets of foil out on the counter, add equal amounts of shrimp, veggies, and seasoning, then you can coat it with some high heat spray and wrap them up for the grill.
The shrimp and vegetables can be cooked from frozen as well.
Once they are prepared and wrapped up, simply grill them on high in the Ninja Foodi Grill.
Remember the grill does preheat, so you can go ahead and turn it on to the grill to preheat while you are preparing these packs.
What can you serve these over?
These shrimp foil packs are great served over cooked rice or cauliflower rice. If you prefer to keep it low-carb go with cauliflower rice.
This is a great, light meal or lunch.
These Ninja Foodi Grilled Foil Packs are ready to serve in just about 20 minutes or less and easy to make!
If you have a multi-cooker, try this Ninja Foodi Salmon or Cajun Shrimp Boil.
Ninja Foodi Grilled Shrimp Foil Packs
- 12 oz Package of Small or Medium Shrimp Peeled, Cooked, Tail-Off
- 12 oz Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Seasoning of Choice
- Cooking Oil Spray Grapeseed, Avocado, Coconut, Etc.
- Spray for 4 sheets of foil with coconut oil spray.
- Place the shrimp and veggies evenly onto each sheet of foil to make 4 foil packs.
- Season with a seasoning of your choice, such as a no-salt added seasoning or lemon pepper. Add a coat of cooking oil spray.
- Preheat the Ninja Foodi Grill to HIGH using the grill function.
- Place the foil packets to fit in the grill, cook using the GRILL function on high for 15 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice or cauliflower rice.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!