As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a great dessert in your Ninja Foodi with this Ninja Foodi Cheesecake, it can be made gluten-free and with a variety of toppings!
Ninja Foodi Cheesecake is a fabulous way to make a delicious dessert and it’s SO EASY! Don’t get intimidated by it at all. Now, this is a very basic, simple cheesecake.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Cheesecake:
It can be made with a variety of toppings, but we decided to make this a Ninja Foodi Cherry Cheesecake using cherry pie filling or topping. It can basically be topped with any pie filling you prefer such as blueberry, peach, and so on.
This is best made with a 7-inch springform pan, this way you do not have to take it off the pan to serve it, simply release the sides.
It is best to freeze the crust before adding the cheesecake filling, this way it fully hardens and does not fall apart when you cut it to serve.
This cheesecake does need to be chilled before serving, I prefer to add the topping after it is chilled but that is also up to you.
What if your Ninja Foodi Cheesecake is runny?
If you open up the Ninja Foodi and your cheesecake isn’t fully set in the middle, add an additional 5 minutes. This recipe worked perfectly with 35 minutes in our Ninja Foodi; however, many times the heat variations can be off from machine to machine.
If you do add time though, be sure to follow the instructions as written after including a full natural release.
Also remember that it does need to be chilled before serving, which will also allow the cheesecake to set up properly.
How do you make this Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Cheesecake?
The only swap needed to make this a gluten-free cheesecake is to use gluten-free graham crackers. These are going to be crushed, you can use any gluten-free variety that you prefer.
Other than that, all the remaining ingredients should be naturally gluten-free but as always check all ingredients before using.
If you enjoy this cheesecake, you’ll love to learn how you can make a Ninja Foodi Cake too!
Try a twist on a cheesecake with this No-Bake Circus Cookie Cheesecake from Easy Dessert Recipes!
- 1 Cup Graham Crackers or Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 2 8oz Cream Cheese
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Zest of Lemon
- 2 Eggs, Room Temp
- 2/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Can of Cherry Topping
- Combine graham crackers, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
- Press this into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan.
- Freeze in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to set.
- While this is freezing, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, zest from a lemon, eggs, and sour cream.
- Mix this well until smooth.
- Pour into the frozen crust.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Place the prepared cheesecake on the wire trivet in the lowest position, then place in the Ninja Foodi.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid onto the Ninja Foodi and set the nozzle to SEAL.
- Pressure cook on high for 35 minutes.
- Let it fully naturally release (DO NOTHING).
- Carefully remove the cheesecake and place it in the fridge for at least 4 hours to fully chill.
- Once fully chilled, top evenly with the cherry topping or your preferred topping and crushed graham crackers.
Adapted from Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 560Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 169mgSodium: 878mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 9g