Make some wonderful pork country style ribs with these Ninja Foodi Grilled Ribs using the Ninja Foodi Grill.
There are a variety of ways that you can make ribs in the Ninja Foodi. These can be made in the Ninja Foodi Grill or Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker. If you have the multi-cooker check out these Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs for that method.
For this particular recipe, we are going to focus on the pork country style ribs that are boneless. I was introduced to these years ago by my husband’s family and goodness…I was missing out all my life!
Country Style Ribs are perfect if you are someone that really doesn’t like the bone in the ribs. They are also wonderful to make grilled too with the Ninja Foodi Grill.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Grilled Ribs?
- Boneless Pork Country Style Ribs
- Barbecue Sauce
- Seasoning of Choice
That’s all you need to make these amazing ribs in the Ninja Foodi!
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Grilled Ribs:
These will be made in a Ninja Foodi Grill, using high heat.
Remember with the Ninja Foodi Grill there it will automatically pre-heat while preparing the ribs, go ahead, and turn the grill on to high for 12 minutes.
This will allow it time to pre-heat and then you will be instructed to put the ribs in. It’s best to spray the grill grate with olive oil cooking spray and then place the ribs in.
Carefully add barbecue sauce right on top of the ribs and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
After cooking, open the grill and rotate the ribs adding the additional sauce.
Then, let them cook some more. They need to reach an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
Once they are done, carefully remove and serve. These are going to be so tender and juicy. It’s a great choice for dinner and they are perfect to make with the grill.
You’ll be so impressed with just how wonderful they turn out without ever going outside to grill!
Now, are you ready for these great ribs? Be sure to check out even more Ninja Foodi Recipes!
Plus find more on YouTube too!
Ninja Foodi Grilled Ribs
- 2 Pounds Country Style Pork Ribs Boneless
- 1/2 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- Seasoning of Choice
- Preheat the grill to high with the Ninja Foodi Grill, setting the cooking time at 12 minutes.
- Season the ribs with the seasoning of choice.
- Spray the grill grate with cooking spray (grapeseed etc.)
- Place the country style ribs on the grill grates in the Ninja Foodi.
- Coat with about 1/4 cup sauce.
- Cook for 10 minutes, carefully open the lid, turn the ribs and add more sauce.
- Continue cooking for 2 minutes until they reach 165 degrees internal temperature.