As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make the BEST Ninja Foodi Grilled Baby Back Ribs in your Ninja Foodi Grill in just 20 minutes!
These Baby Back Ribs are going to be made in your Ninja Foodi Grill.
If you have the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, be sure to check out this recipe for Ninja Foodi Baby Back Ribs.
Also, be sure to check out this recipe for Ninja Foodi Grill Ribs that use Country Style Ribs.
Let’s get to these Ninja Foodi Grilled Baby Back Ribs, these were DELICIOUS and so easy to make in just 20 minutes.
How do you make Ninja Foodi Grilled Baby Back Ribs?
The first thing you will want to do is season the ribs with your seasoning of choice. We used Head Country Sweet and Spicy Seasoning. Once the ribs are seasoned, let them sit and rest for about an hour.
They can also be seasoned and left in the fridge all day too so they are ready to cook when ready to serve too.
Once the rest time is complete, go ahead and cut the ribs into smaller pieces to fit in the Ninja Foodi Grill. We did ours in 2 batches because they did not fit in one batch.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Grilled Baby Back Ribs:
At this point, while you are cutting and prepping, go ahead and preheat the grill. To do this, just press the grill function on high for 20 minutes and it will automatically start preheating for about 5 minutes.
The ribs will then need to be coated with barbecue sauce. Only one side needs to be coated at this point.
Once that’s done, just place the ribs into the Ninja Foodi Grill and go ahead and grill them for 20 minutes. I like to rotate them after 10 minutes and add more sauce.
What temperature should the Ninja Foodi Grilled Baby Back Ribs be?
These ribs need to be at least 165*F, but we like to get them closer to 200*F, it gets them much more tender and easier to chew.
This will be up to your personal preference though.
See how to make these easily with this video tutorial on YouTube!
- 1 Rack Baby Back Ribs
- Barbecue Seasoning
- Barbecue Sauce
- Use the seasoning of your choice and season the ribs, then let rest for 1 hour.
- Once done resting, go ahead and set the Ninja Foodi Grill to GRILL on high for 20 minutes. This will start the preheating process.
- While the preheating is going on, cut the ribs into sections to fit the Ninja Foodi Grill.
- Coat one side with barbecue sauce.
- Place in the grill. (Cooking oil spray of your choice that is high heat can be added if you prefer at this point too)
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Carefully flip the ribs and add more barbecue sauce.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches about 200*F. (Note - Needs to be at least 165*F to be fully cooked)
- Carefully remove and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 796mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 26g