As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
A quick, easy, and simply delicious meal with these Ninja Foodi French Dip Sandwiches!
Did you know you can make a variety of meals with a beef chuck roast? I recently shared this Ninja Foodi Mississippi Pot Roast, and today it’s all about these Ninja Foodi French Dip Sandwiches.
These can be made traditionally or gluten-free, it’s up to you!
The roast will cook in the Ninja Foodi using the pressure cooker function and it will come out tender, juicy, and delicious.
How do you make these french dip sandwiches gluten-free?
That’s all you need to do to make these Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi French Dip Sandwiches.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi French Dip Sandwiches?
- Olive Oil
- Beef Chuck Roast
- Ground Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Beef Broth
- Gluten-Free Brown Gravy Packet or Au Jus Mix Packet
- Provolone Cheese
- Regular or Gluten-Free Hoagie Roll
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi French Dip Sandwiches:
This is a classic sandwich that is usually topped with some melted cheese in this case we use Provolone Cheese. Then, you can use the juice from the pot of the Ninja Foodi to dip your sandwich in.
This is perfect as a warm meal on a cold day or during the summer months too, a meal that doesn’t use the oven is always welcome around here!
This recipe is going to be made using sliced roast beef that is pressure cooked in the Ninja Foodi. If you prefer to use the slow cooker, check out this recipe for Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches.
Now it’s time to enjoy these simple and easy Ninja Foodi French Dip Sandwiches!
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Lb Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 1oz Packet Gluten-Free Brown Gravy or Dry Au Jus Mix
- 12 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 8 Regular or Gluten-Free Hoagie Rolls
- Turn on the Ninja Foodi to saute.
- Add the olive oil to the pot.
- Season the roast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Sear the roast on all sides on the saute function in the Ninja Foodi.
- Carefully remove and set aside.
- Add the broth the the pot of the Ninja Foodi and deglaze the bottom of the pot.
- Add the roast back to the pot and sprinkle with the gravy or au jus packet.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid, set the nozzle to 'seal', and set the pot to the pressure cooker function.
- Pressure cook this for 60 Minutes.
- After cooking time is over, let the pot naturally release (do nothing) for 25 minutes.
- Once done, turn the nozzle to 'vent' and release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and transfer the meat to a plate and shred.
- Serve on a bun with cheese.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
To make this gluten-free, use a gluten-free brown gravy packet and gluten-free hoagie rolls.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 641Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 178mgSodium: 1249mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 57g