Dinner can be ready in 30 minutes or less with this Ninja Foodi Everything Chicken & Vegetables!
Are you looking for frugal meals? If so, this is one of them! We love to pick up packs of chicken drumsticks or chicken legs because they are so inexpensive and easy to add some seasoning to for dinner.
Chicken drumsticks seem to be a meal that my whole family can actually agree on and that’s just a double win!
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Everything Chicken & Vegetables?
- Everything Seasoning
- Chicken Drumsticks (Chicken Legs)
- Sliced Potatoes
- Green Beans
This is ALL you need, but I also like to use olive oil cooking spray to keep the chicken moist, so that is optional but something that works well when using the air fryer too.
What is “Everything” Seasoning?
This seasoning is actually for Everything Bagels, but it’s AMAZING on a variety of recipes and gives a great salty flavor to these chicken legs.
This happens to be a favorite for my kids, plus it only takes 25 minutes to make.
If you prefer you can either buy the Everything Seasoning at your local grocery store or you can use this Everything Bagel Seasoning Recipe to make it right at home.
Once you have the seasoning ready, all you need are some chicken legs and you’ll be ready to make this easy recipe.
How do you fix the vegetables for Ninja Foodi Everything Chicken & Vegetables?
With the Ninja Foodi, you can put the vegetables on the bottom and place the wire rack in the pot of the Ninja Foodi right on top of the vegetables. Once the rack is in place, you simply place the chicken on it and cook.
The vegetables may need an additional 5 minutes after removing the chicken but it will cook all in one pot.
If you are using a traditional Air Fryer it can also be done using this recipe for Air Fryer Everything Chicken Drumsticks.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Everything Chicken Drumsticks:
I always suggest checking on the chicken after about 15-20 minutes because all air fryers heat differently. We use a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer and it always takes 25 minutes to cook this. We like it crispy.
It does need to have an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees to be considered done, I usually cook ours to 180 degrees. The best way to check this is with a quick read thermometer.
Now, are you ready to eat? Let’s enjoy these Ninja Foodi Everything Chicken & Vegetables!
Ninja Foodi Everything Chicken & Vegetables
- Everything Bagel Seasoning or Gluten-Free Version
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 Cups of Small Potatoes Halved
- 10 oz Frozen Green Beans
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Spray the pot of the Ninja Foodi with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the cut potatoes and beans in the bottom of the pot.
- Add a coat of olive oil spray and everything seasoning to them.
- Add the wire rack in the high position, you will need to move it around a bit to get it to fit.
- Add the chicken drumsticks to the wire rack.
- Coat with everything seasoning and a coat of olive oil spray.
- Shut the lid that's attached to the Ninja Foodi and air crisp for 25 minutes at 390*F.
- It's best to check on this after 20 minutes, the internal temperature needs to be at least 165*F, however, we like to get it to 180*F for the crispy taste and texture.
- Once the chicken is done, carefully remove it and the rack.
- Stir up the vegetables and spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- Add an additional 5 minutes of cook time if needed to finish the vegetables.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Leave A Reply!