As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Start the morning with this AMAZING Easy Breakfast Pizza that can be made gluten-free. It’s full of hearty ingredients and topped with cracked whole eggs!
When I was a kid the neighbors always seemed to have Breakfast Pizza at their house in the mornings and I remember being SO JEALOUS! I had never even heard of such a delicious breakfast food.
Now I’m well aware and love to make breakfast pizza for our family too!
This is just one of those meals that are great for a Saturday morning breakfast just to start a great family day or slower than a normal day. I long for Saturdays. Do you?
How do you make Gluten-Free Breakfast Pizza?
This Breakfast Pizza can be made gluten-free or gluten-filled, it’s totally up to you! If you want to make it gluten-free, the main swap is the pizza dough.
The rest of the ingredients should be naturally gluten-free, but as always be sure to check all those ingredient labels.
If you do not need it to be gluten-free, you can make your own dough at home or use store-bought dough.
Tips for Making this Easy Breakfast Pizza:
Remember that breakfast pizza is very easy to customize, you can mix and match your favorite toppings so do not feel like you have to follow the recipe exactly as far as toppings go.
It’s very important to brush the dough with olive oil, there will be no sauce on the pizza so this acts as the sauce in a sense.
The pizza dough can be shaped into a rectangle and made in a sheet pan or round for a pizza pan, it’s totally up to you.
Also, remember to leave the eggs for last, you will be cooking the pizza and then removing it to add the eggs and cook for an additional time.
The leftovers can be stored in the fridge and reheated when you are ready to serve, but as with most recipes, it’s best served warm out of the oven.
Also remember you can always make this Breakfast Pizza as a Grilled Pizza too, using this Grilled Pizza Method. This gives it that wood-fired taste.
Now, are you ready for a great breakfast? Enjoy some time with the family and this Easy Breakfast Pizza!
- Store Bought or Homemade Pizza Dough (Regular or Gluten-Free)
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive Oil
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Pound Breakfast Sausage, Cooked & Drained
- 6-8 Pieces of Bacon, Cooked & Chopped
- Sliced or Diced Ham
- Basil, Parsley, Green Onions, Chives, or other Herbs for Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425*F.
- Lightly spray the pizza pan or baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Form the pizza dough into the pan using your hands.
- Brush the dough lightly with olive oil.
- Cook and drain the sausage if needed as well as the bacon.
- Cut the ham into small pieces.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese to the pizza dough.
- Add the sausage, bacon, and ham. Leave room for the eggs.
- Add additional cheese.
- Bake at 425*F for 8-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and crack each egg onto the pizza.
- Return to the oven and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 505Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 206mgSodium: 1341mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 35g