As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make an all-in-one meal with these Ninja Foodi Chicken Legs with Vegetables. They are lightly seasoned with rosemary and perfectly crispy and delicious.
One of my absolute favorite frugal meals is this Sheet Pan Rosemary Chicken, it’s so quick and easy to make, perfect for a weeknight.
Of course, as I’ve started to use the Ninja Foodi more and more, I decided to try to adapt it into a Ninja Foodi Recipe, and it worked out so well!
This can be done in an Air Fryer too, but for this particular recipe, I used the Air Crisp function of the Ninja Foodi. If you made this in a traditional air fryer, then you’d likely have the chicken and vegetables all in the basket together.
How do you make Ninja Foodi Chicken Legs with Vegetables?
In order to make this recipe, you will need to use your Ninja Foodi and the wire rack that comes with it in the highest position.
The first thing to do is to cut the sweet potatoes and get the beans ready. We like to use a frozen bag of green beans for this, I actually prefer the ones from Aldi the best but any will do.
In the pot of the Ninja Foodi, it will need to be coated with olive oil and then the vegetables will be added into the pot.
Once the vegetables are added, it’s best to spray them again with olive oil and add the garlic salt to them too.
At this point, you will insert the wire rack, this does take a bit of maneuvering to get the rack to sit correctly in the pot with the vegetables.
Once the rack is inserted, the drumsticks will go on the rack. The olive oil spray will be used to coat the chicken along with a dash of salt and pepper plus some rosemary.
How long do you cook the chicken legs in the Ninja Foodi?
At this point, use the air crisp function and cook for 25 minutes. The chicken needs to reach an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
I have noticed that sometimes the machines heat differently if it isn’t to that point after 25 minutes add an additional 5 minutes. Ninja Foodi Chicken Legs with Vegetables will be cooked at 390 degrees using the air crisp function.
Once the chicken is done remove it and stir up the vegetables, these will be crispy similar to being roasted. If needed, you can stir up the vegetables, spray with olive oil spray and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
These Ninja Foodi Chicken Legs with Vegetables are easy to adapt to your taste and even easier to make. They come out wonderfully and delicious, nice and crispy.
If you prefer to use the pressure cooker method, you can make these Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks too.
- 6 Chicken Legs (Chicken Drumsticks)
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, Halved & Sliced
- 12 oz Frozen Green Beans
- 1/2 Tbsp Rosemary
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Turn the Ninja Foodi on to Air Crisp for 5 minutes at 390 degrees while you slice the sweet potatoes to get it preheated.
- Remember the pot is going to be hot, so wear mitts and be careful, in the pot of the Ninja Foodi spray it with Olive Oil Cooking Spray.
- Place the vegetables in the pot of the Ninja Foodi and add the garlic salt to them along with a coat of olive oil cooking spray.
- Insert the wire rack in the highest position on top of the vegetables, you will need to scoot around the vegetables and rack to get it fit correctly.
- Place the drumsticks on the rack.
- Coat the drumsticks with olive oil spray, rosemary and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Close the lid on the Ninja Foodi.
- Cook using the Air Crisp function at 390 degrees for 25 minutes, it's best to rotate the chicken halfway through the cooking time.
- It's important to remember that each machine tends to heat a bit differently so here are variations if needed -
- The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. If it's not to this point after 25 minutes, add an additional 5 minutes.
- If the vegetables need more cook time, after the chicken is done, remove the chicken, stir up the vegetables, coat with olive oil spray and add an additional 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 856Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 491mgSodium: 657mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 9gProtein: 97g