As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a delicious meal with Ninja Foodi Chicken Kabobs using the Air Crisp Function or Air Fryer!
Making Ninja Foodi Chicken Kabobs is just one of the BEST ways to use the Ninja Foodi. We absolutely loved these served topped over some cooked white rice.
They were so light, healthy, and filling!
What do you need to make Ninja Foodi Chicken Kabobs?
The first thing you absolutely need if you are using a Ninja foodi is this Ninja Foodi Skewer Stand. This is just the best invention around, it is perfect for the Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker, it stands up so the skewers are evenly cooked on all sides.
I was so thrilled with how well this worked.
If you are using an air fryer, you would want to use standard skewers sticks that would fit your air fryer, then about halfway through the cooking time, carefully turn them just as you would on the grill.
Other ingredients needed:
- Chicken Thighs or Chicken Breast
- Bell Peppers
- Red Onion
- Lemon Pepper
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
The vegetables can be mixed and matched according to what you prefer or have on hand, then when you have them done, you can serve them over some white rice or cauliflower rice or just as is!
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Chicken Kabobs:
The chicken needs to be at least 165*F, we tend to cook ours closer to 180*F, just to be on the safe side. This took about 25 minutes for us to reach this temperature in the Ninja Foodi, cooking it at 390*F using the Air Crisp function.
It’s best to use boneless, skinless chicken breast, or chicken thighs. The chicken thighs tend to work the best as they do not dry out like the chicken breast can do.
The longest part of this recipe is preparing all the skewers, I had enough to do all of them with the skewer stand which was 15.
Enjoy these Ninja Foodi Chicken Kabobs!
- 2 Lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs - cut into chunks
- 3 Bell Peppers (Any Color) - Sliced to fit kabobs
- 1 Red Onion - Cut into chunks to fit kabobs
- 1 Zucchini, Halved and Sliced
- 1 Squash, Halved and Sliced
- Lemon Pepper
- Olive Oil Spray
- Using each skewer stick build the kabobs with the cut chicken and vegetables as you prefer.
- Coat each kabob with lemon pepper and olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the kabob rack that is complete with the food on each one, carefully into the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Make sure it's been well coated with olive oil cooking spray.
- Using the air crisp function cook at 390*F for 25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165*F. For us this takes 25 minutes, I would check it at the 15-minute mark as well since all appliances heat differently.
- Serve with your choice of sides or over rice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 171mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 21g