It takes a lot of will power to make a batch of these Peppermint Mocha No Bake Cookies then not eat them all. I allowed myself to have one but tried to avoid eating the entire batch. Of course, then I looked at the cookie sheet and they were all missing right before my eyes. It wasn’t me though or my son…it was the husband! He snatched them all up.
I seriously think he must have just inhaled and they all flew into his mouth!
They are so tasty and perfect for a holiday treat or an every day treat, whichever you prefer!
All I did to make these was take a basic No Bake Cookie Recipe then add in crushed peppermint, perfection!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Peppermint Mocha No Bake Cookies
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter 1 Stick
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1/3 Cup Crushed Peppermint
- 3 Cups Oats or Gluten Free Certified Oats
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- I started by crushing the peppermint. In order to do this, I simply put about 10-15 peppermint candies in the food processor and ground them into a nice peppermint dust.
- Begin by combining the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Let this boil at least 1 1/2-2 minutes, I typically go with 1 1/2 minutes. Be sure not to let it boil over 2 minutes or they will not set correctly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peppermint, oats, and vanilla. Drop the cookies in tablespoon fulls on wax or parchment paper then let them cool until hardened. At this point, I almost always put mine in the fridge to harden.
- Makes 2 Dozen