This past month, my husband and I remade one of our favorites, Bruschetta Burgers; however, this time we opted for a more lean beef! We decided to try out Laura’s Lean Beef, which takes the fat grams down to less than 9 grams per patty!
I had to stop myself from eating two…just kidding, well maybe not.
One of the benefits of Laura’s Lean Beef is that there are no hormones or antibiotics added. Laura shares all about her story and how her cattle farm developed into producing lean beef and their views on sustainable living.
Laura’s Lean Beef Philosphy can be found here, each of these are reasons why I love to support this company.
- All natural – We believe that it is best to raise cattle in the way that nature intended.
- No antibiotics – It’s not part of nature’s plan to use antibiotics to speed growth and counter overcrowded feedlot conditions.
- No added growth hormones – We don’t believe in using hormones to speed the growth of our cattle.
- Leaner is healthier – We raise leaner breeds of cattle like Limousin and Charolais that produce beef naturally lower in fat.
- Vegetarian fed – Cattle live in pastures and graze on natural grasses and grains.
- Sustainable agriculture – We believe in the responsible stewardship of land and animals.
- Humane treatment – All our farmers sign on to strict standards for the raising and treatment of cattle.
Laura’s Lean Beef can be found in over 7000 stores nationwide.
Now it’s time to make your next batch of Bruschetta Burgers extra lean with Laura’s Lean Beef!
Have you tried Laura’s Lean Beef? What did you think?
Disclosure: I was provided with product in order to review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.