This EASY Gluten-Free Homemade Pancake Mix is the best way to get your mornings prepped beforehand with simple ingredients!
This Homemade Pancake Mix is the perfect choice to prep ahead for breakfast. It can easily be made gluten-free or gluten-filled, it’s totally up to you!
Of course, you can go buy a store-bought pancake mix, but did you know it’s incredibly easy to make it right at home? I would bet that you probably already have all the ingredients too.
What ingredients do you need for Gluten-Free Homemade Pancake Mix?
- Gluten-Free or Regular All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
That’s ALL you need for this easy mix, crazy…isn’t it?
Once you actually make it that’s when you will need the ingredients in the fridge in this case, egg, milk, and oil.
How do you make this Gluten-Free?
All you need to make this gluten-free is gluten-free all-purpose flour. We use Better Batter; however, any 1:1 gluten-free flour will do.
The rest of the ingredients will typically be naturally gluten-free.
How long can you store Homemade Pancake Mix?
This Homemade Pancake Mix can be stored for up to a month in an airtight storage container. We love to make a big batch of this and then use it throughout the month.
I like to think of it as similar to the ‘shake’ style pancake mix that they sell at the store. It’s as easy as that, you can easily measure it out to make the pancakes.
If you want to make 1 batch of pancakes about 6-8 pancakes, then you would use 1 cup of mix or this full recipe. If you were to make several batches of it though and store it together, it would be 1 cup of mix to make a batch of pancakes.
Now, are you ready for some great pancakes? These are the perfect prep-ahead item to get you ready for the week.
Enjoy this Gluten-Free Homemade Pancake Mix!
If you like these, be sure to try the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Waffles too!
Take your pancakes to a new level with this Pancake Cereal from Pancakes Recipes!
Gluten-Free Homemade Pancake Mix
Dry Ingredients for Mix:
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free or Regular All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
Wet Ingredients to Make Pancakes:
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 - 1 Cup Milk or Buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable or Canola Oil
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well combined.
- Store in an airtight container or jar with a lid.
To Make Pancakes:
- Add the mix to a large measuring cup or mixing bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and whisk until combined. Start with 3/4 cup milk, if batter is too thick add additional milk.
- Heat a griddle and spray with cooking spray.
- Scoop pancake batter onto hot griddle and cook 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip and cook on the other side 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with toppings of choice.