Make delicious Gluten-Free Baked Vanilla Doughnuts with simple ingredients in the pantry!
After making the Chocolate Baked Doughnuts, I knew I was going to have to try the Vanilla Baked Doughnuts.
Baked Doughnuts have become a favorite around our household especially for me. I really am not into the traditional fried doughnuts, so having them baked it can be dangerous. I could eat the whole plate!
I made these YEARS ago as in back when I first started to cook regularly, we have made them hundreds of times since then and they just never get old.
How do you make these Baked Vanilla Doughnuts into Gluten-Free Baked Vanilla Doughnuts?
It just takes a simple switch of flours. If you are making these vanilla doughnuts gluten-free, simply use a gluten-free all purpose flour.
I use Better Batter Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour to make these and it’s an easy simple switch of flours. It’s a 1:1 switch and so easy. In full disclosure, I do write menu plans with Better Batter; however, I can honestly say they are the BEST gluten-free flour.
I have been using Better Batter in all of my baking for nearly 7 years now, it’s an easy switch and it allows me to cook with just one flour, which I truly love. I’m not a fan of using several different flours to make something.
What do you need for Baked Vanilla Doughnuts?
- Flour or Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- White Vinegar
- Baking Powder
- Powdered Sugar
Enjoy these Gluten-Free Baked Doughnuts!
Gluten-Free Baked Vanilla Doughnuts
- 1 Cup Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 6 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 6 Tbsp Skim Milk
- 1/4 Tsp White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 1/2 Cup Powder Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tsp Skim Milk
- Preheat the oven to 325*.
- In a large mixer add in the dry ingredients then mix in the wet ingredients until the batter is well combined.
- Spray a Doughnut Pan with bake easy and then using either a spoon or a decorators bag, pipe in the doughnut batter. These typically need to be about 3/4 full to allow a little room for the doughnut to rise.
- Bake these in the oven 10 minutes or until nice and brown.
- While the doughnuts are baking mix together the glaze ingredients adding more milk if needed.
- Let the doughnuts cool on a wire rack.
- Once the doughnuts have cooled drizzle the glaze over the doughnuts and add some sprinkles if you want.