Garlic Bread Pizza – Make dinner from start to finish in just under 10 minutes with Garlic Bread Pizza!
The other day as I had a rare moment to watch TV I saw a commercial for a pizza delivery place that is now selling Garlic Bread Pizza.
My first thought was that sounds amazing and I must have it. Then, the next thing was that I could probably make that for pennies compared to what they will likely be charging for it.
So, what is a girl to do? Make it! Then, seeing as I’m gluten-free I had to resist the temptation of eating all of it, but I did make myself an alternative with gluten-free bread.
Although, my husband and son they had the real thing and my husband liked it more than the pizza itself!
What do you Need to Make Garlic Bread Pizza?
- Frozen Garlic Toast
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
What is even better? This is one of the most simple things to make and perfect for kids!
I purchased a box of the frozen Garlic Bread Texas Toast then I simply topped it with pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese and we have a pizza night!
This is great too for a make-your-own pizza night with the family too. I would even say it’s a good one for a football party or really any type of party. It’s a good grab-and-go meal!
I have seen this recipe now recreated all over the place from others, it’s certainly been a favorite in our home for many years.
If you have long evenings of football practice and sports, it’s perfect to have done in less than 10 minutes without having to head to the local fast-food chain.
Now, if I can just find gluten-free garlic bread, we’d be set!
Can you make Garlic Bread Pizzas in the Air Fryer?
This recipe is so easy to make in the Air Fryer in just FIVE minutes, check out the full recipe for Air Fryer Garlic Bread Pizzas.
If you love these Garlic Bread Pizzas be sure to check out even more recipes made with Garlic Toast:
Do you need help with Meal Planning? Check out this great Meal Planning System that is complete with recipes, grocery list and more!
Garlic Bread Pizza
- 1 Box Garlic Bread Texas Toast 8 slices
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.