Make dinner from start to finish in just under 10 minutes with Garlic Bread Pizza!
The other day as I had a rare moment to watch TV I saw a commercial for a pizza delivery place that is now selling Garlic Bread Pizza.
My first thought was that sounds amazing and I must have it. Then, the next thing was that I could probably make that for pennies compared to what they will likely be charging for it.
So, what is a girl to do? Make it! Then, seeing as I’m gluten free I had to resist the temptation of eating all of it, but I did make myself an alternative with gluten free bread. Although, for my husband and son they had the real thing and my husband liked it more than pizza itself!
What do you Need to Make Garlic Bread Pizza
- Garlic Bread Pizzas
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
What is even better? This is one of the most simple things to make and perfect for kids!
I purchased a box of the frozen Garlic Bread Texas Toast then I simply topped it with pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese and we have a pizza night!
Garlic Bread Pizza
- 1 Box Garlic Bread Texas Toast (8 slices)
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Be sure to check out my favorite items to use for this recipe! Please note these are Amazon Affiliate links.
This recipe has been linked to Eat at Home!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.Disclaimer: This post contains links to products that I recommend. Many of those links may be affiliate links. In using those links, it does support the ongoing post and recipes shared on this website.