As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Get ready for chili season and make this Easy Ninja Foodi Chili, plus more recipes that will give you different variations too!
One of the BEST Ninja Foodi Recipes to add to your list of favorites is this Ninja Foodi Chili. This is so easy to make and a delicious, warm, and hearty chili to enjoy this fall and winter.
How do you make chili in the Ninja Foodi?
First, you will use the saute function of the Ninja Foodi to brown the ground beef and onions, once this is fully cooked, it’s time to add in the rest of the ingredients.
Once all the ingredients are in the pot of the Ninja Foodi, the pressure cooker function will be used for just FOUR minutes, after that short time, chili will be ready to serve!
That means this recipe really only takes about 20-30 minutes depending on the time of pressure building in the Ninja Foodi. This is certainly a go-to for our family during the winter months.
I actually prefer this method over the slow cooker or stove because it is so quick and it never fails that I forget to get the slow cooker ready in the morning. Surely I’m not the only one, right?
Also that quick little tip, you can make this in the Instant Pot too, either way, it’s up to you.
What do you need for this recipe?
- Olive Oil
- Ground Beef
- White Onion
- Beef Broth
- Chili Beans
- Kidney Beans
- Diced Tomatoes
- Chili Powder
That’s all you need, we keep the beans and tomatoes on hand all throughout the winter months because you just never know when you get the craving for chili, then it’s easy to make dinner from that point.
I prefer to serve it with homemade cornbread, but my husband loves chili with corn chips.
More Ninja Foodi Chili Recipes:
If you want to do a little something different these two recipes work well and are perfect for cold months.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup White Onion, Diced
- 14.5oz Can of Beef Broth
- 2 Cups Chili Beans
- 2 Cups Red Kidney Beans
- 2 Cups Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- Place the Ninja Foodi on 'saute' and add the olive oil and then the ground beef.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and add in the onion.
- Cook until ground beef is browned.
- Turn the Foodi to 'pressure' and drain the ground beef if needed, remember the pot is hot, be careful.
- Return the pot if needed with the ground beef and onion, now add in the remaining ingredients.
- Stir together.
- Add the pressure cooker lid and secure it, turn the nozzle to 'seal'.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick-release the steam by moving the nozzle to 'vent'.
- Stir and serve with your favorite toppings, like cheese, Fritos, cornbread, etc.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 286Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 846mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 7gProtein: 24g