As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a delicious dinner tonight with this Cheesy Alfredo Spaghetti Squash.
In our house we love delicious cheesy meals, do you? I promise if there is cheese on it, my kids will eat it. One of our favorites though is this Cheesy Alfredo Spaghetti Squash.
How do you make Cheesy Alfredo Spaghetti Squash?
Over the years, I’ve tried to trick my kids into thinking spaghetti squash is the real pasta, but they now have caught on to my tactics. I still love every last drop of it plus I feel like it doesn’t count because it’s a good veggie. That means it won’t completely kill my workout.
This time though I decided to add a little bit of their shredded cheese into the white sauce and also top it on the dish itself as well. It was just the right flavor to really accentuate the taste.
We paired it with a fresh salad as well and enjoyed every last bite of it.
Maybe just stopping during the holidays and enjoying an at-home date with your significant other would be a great way to relax this season.
I’m certain this dish will help you do just that and make for the perfect meal!
What do you need for Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Alfredo?
- Spaghetti Squash
- Grilled Chicken
- Cream Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Shredded Italian Cheese
- Parsley to Garnish
More Spaghetti Squash Recipes
Cheesy Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- 1 4 lb Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Cups Grilled Chicken, Cooked
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- Parsley Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with olive oil spray.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and place cut side down onto the foil lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes or until soft.
- Remove carefully and remove the seeds.
- While the spaghetti squash is in the oven, warm up the cream cheese, milk, garlic salt, and about an 1/8 cup of the cheese in a medium size saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Mix this well until it's melted and the sauce is formed.
- Once the spaghetti squash is ready, add the warm chicken, drizzle with sauce, and top with cheese and parsley.