As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a great dinner or snack!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
It’s almost time, back to school time! Are you ready yet? We just got our uniforms in over the weekend and now I’m dreaming up back to school lunch ideas. One thing we also need are snack ideas for after school snacks. My son ALWAYS comes home famished it seems but we also need something light that he can eat since I still want him to eat his dinner.
That led me to these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. These are great for adults and kids to eat as a quick snack. They take just under 20 minutes to make using Farm Rich Boneless Chicken Buffalo Bites.
In order to make these, I simple used the cooked chicken bites along with a mix of onion, shredded carrots, mushrooms, and cilantro. I mixed it with soy sauce to give it a little bit of a salty flavor. Then the buffalo chicken gives it even more of a burst of flavor. Once I had this made, I simply added it to the lettuce leaves and then we dipped it into a soy and sesame sauce.
It was the perfect little snack after school and even my picky kids enjoyed it! I love that I was able to use Walmart fresh items such as the produce along with a frozen item to make this simple dish.
Let’s face it…lettuce wraps are just amazing!
Now what recipe will you create for the contest? Start thinking about it because you could win $10,000! Yeah…I said $10,000!
Time to get to cooking and enjoy a lettuce wrap while you think it over!
Head over to Walmart to pick up your products now! Also be sure to stop by on 10/9 or 10/11 at select Walmart stores for demos!
- 1 Package of Farm Rich Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 Head of Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/8 Cup Diced Green Onion
- 1/4 Cup Diced Sweet Onion
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Soy Sauce to Taste
- Sesame Seeds
- Begin by preparing the chicken as instructed on the package. Then, slice it into smaller bites and set aside.
- Pull apart the lettuce leaves to prepare the lettuce for the wraps.
- In a medium skillet, spray it with non stick spray, then add in the carrots, onion, mushrooms, and cilantro. Add about 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce to the mixture and saute for about 5-10 minutes until the onion is soft.
- Remove from heat, add in the chicken and mix together well.
- Add the chicken mixture to the lettuce leaves and serve topped with sesame seeds and with additional soy sauce or sauce of your choice.