BBQ Brisket Grilled Pizza
BBQ Brisket Grilled Pizza is a simple way to make a different kind of pizza!
This post brought to you by Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ . The content and opinions expressed below are that of Mommy Hates Cooking.
Summer at our house means lots of parties! The thing is though although I do cook a lot, I also like simple meals so that I can hangout with friends and family too, don’t you? Just in time for summer fun, we had our friends and family out for a little ‘BBQ’. This time though I had a little help thanks to Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ!
I decided to make a BBQ Brisket Grilled Pizza with this delicious BBQ. I was able to simply heat it in the microwave then add it to my grilled pizza. This means I only spent about 10-15 minutes making dinner, then it was time to dig in and just enjoy a little sunshine with family and friends.
Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ added the perfect element to our pizza. It is from all natural cuts of premium meat, then it’s slow cooked to perfection. It’s even hand pulled. My husband loves to smoke meats; however, right now we just have not had the time too. Smokehouse BBQ is the perfect alternative. Plus, we can reheat it and use it any night of the week for our own family meals too. It saves a bundle from going out to eat for BBQ!
One thing I like to do to make party planning simple is to make a few things ahead of time. Typically, side dishes are easy to prepare the night before. I like to stick to dishes that can be cold like a pasta salad.
BBQ Brisket Grilled Pizza
Yield: 1 Pizza
- 1 Prepared Pizza Crust or Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cups Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ Pulled Beef Brisket
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced
- 1 Cup Italian Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- After you have prepared your pizza dough, roll it out and form the crust.
- At this point, we used a 9 inch cast iron skillet, cast iron griddle, foil, or a pizza pan and place the dough in it or on it.
- Next, place the pizza on the grill keeping it at medium heat. Let this grill for about 5-8 minutes, watch it closely to be sure it does not burn.
- Remove the pizza from the grill and flip it over so that the uncooked side is facing down and the cooked side is up.
- Build the pizza spreading on the BBQ sauce and topping with all the remaining toppings.
- Now, place the pizza back on the grill for 5-8 minutes to cook the bottom of the pizza.
- Remove from the grill, slice, and serve.
Note: The amounts may vary depending upon the size of the pizza crust.
Right now, you can head to your local grocery store and pick up your Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ with this coupon, Get a $1.00 off coupon now ! They have a wide variety of flavors and they are gluten free too!
Are you ready for a party tonight? Try this BBQ Brisket Grilled Pizza and enjoy some summer fun! Happy Partying!