As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Get ready for a tasty dinner using the air fryer tonight with these Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs!
Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs are a great easy dinner to make in your Air Fryer or Ninja Foodi.
What should you pair with Air Fryer Chicken Thighs?
I basically adapted my recipe for Glazed Chicken Thighs to create these Air Fryer Chicken Thighs, simply by adjusting the cooking method. They turned out wonderfully and did not disappoint!
We ended up pairing them with Air Fryer Fried Squash. This made for a quick and easy meal.
How do you make Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs?
I suggest putting the chicken in a bag with the marinade in the morning, it seems like it just has such a great flavor when it sits all day. Once you are ready for dinner, it’s simple to just toss it in the air fryer and let it cook.
I am now using a Ninja Foodi Air Fryer; however, you can check out a variety of different air fryers in my post on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
Can you make Ninja Foodi Chicken Thighs?
This recipe can easily be made in the Ninja Foodi with the same instructions; however, use the Air Crisp Function of the Ninja Foodi.
We actually make these regularly now in the Ninja Foodi along with this Air Fried Chicken.
What do you need for Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs
- Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Gluten Free Soy Sauce or Regular Soy Sauce
- Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Air Fryer
How to Choose the Right Air Fryer?
If you are searching for an air fryer, be sure to check out this article on, How to Choose the Right Air Fryer.
Now it’s time for dinner. Enjoy this delicious Air Fryer Glazed Chicken Thighs recipe!
Grab more Ninja Foodi Recipes!
If you want all these recipes right at your fingertips, be sure to grab the e-book. This e-book features 15 Easy Air Fryer Recipes!
- 2 Tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Grated Peeled Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Crushed
- 8 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- Place the chicken thighs in a Ziploc bag, add in the sauce and make sure it coats the chicken.
- Let these sit for about 2-3 hours or more.
- When ready to make, cook in the air fryer at 390* for 5 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- The internal temperature should be at least 165 degrees before serving.
Check the chicken at 5 minutes and cook an additional 5 minutes on each side if needed to reach that internal temp of 165 degrees. Many times air fryers all heat differently, so the times may need to be adjusted to fit yours.