Make the best Ninja Creami Recipes with these easy-to-follow tips, instructions, and recipes!
If you are like me and LOVE the Ninja Foodi and these Ninja Foodi Recipes, then you will quickly fall in love with your new best friend to make desserts, the Ninja Creami! These Ninja Creami Recipes will get you started with this new machine.
This machine has quickly become a game changer when it comes to making protein shakes with protein powder, but it can also be used for a variety of creamy ice cream recipes.
What is the Ninja Creami?
The Ninja Creami is the latest kitchen appliance, it’s an Ice Cream Maker, and just like the Ninja Foodi it does more than just make ice cream. They now have a few different models, the latest is the Ninja Creami Deluxe.
The Ninja Creami can easily help you make ice cream, sorbets, gelato, milkshakes, smoothie bowls, protein shakes, and much more! The sky is the limit as far as what you can do with the Ninja Creami.
Once you have your Ninja Creami Machine, it’s time to make a sweet treat!
What can you make in the Ninja Creami?
- Vegan Ice Creams
- Traditional Ice Cream
- Slushies (This can be done on the latest model.)
- Ninja Creami Protein Ice Cream
- Ninja Creami Sorbet Recipes
- Ninja Creami Coffee Ice Cream
- Frozen Coffees (Use the milkshake function.)
- Smoothie Bowls
- …and More!
How do you use the Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker?
The Ninja Creami comes with Ninja Creami pint containers, these are the perfect size for any type of frozen treat that you plan to make.
I highly suggest ordering extra pint containers. You will likely need them due to the process of making each product.
The important thing to remember is that first you will prepare the base of your frozen treat in the pint container, then the whole pint will be placed on a level surface in the freezer for a full 24 hours. After 24 hours, it will then be time to use your Ninja Creami Machine to process your frozen treat.
When preparing the pint, be sure to use a spoon to stir up the ingredients in your pint and make sure that you get the bottom of the pint well, sometimes ingredients can get stuck in the grooves of the pint.
The pint will need to be filled to the max fill line; however, remember if you are following a recipe to carefully follow it as each recipe will have different steps.
After 24 hours it’s time to use the Ninja Creami to make your own ice cream or other frozen concoction.
The pint container will be placed into the bowl assembly that comes with the Ninja Creami, it’s an outer bowl with an outer bowl lid that has the mixer attached. This will be secured onto the machine and then you will select the appropriate function for the product you are making.
When using the machine, remember that you need to press the button and move the handle right to release your blender assembly from the machine.
For more assembly questions, be sure to refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for your machine. There are a few different models now.
What happens when your Ninja Creami Ice Cream is crumbly?
Lastly, the MOST IMPORTANT tip I’ve discovered over using ours is that sometimes when you first spin it in your machine, it will come out crumbly and not at all like the consistency of ice cream.
If this happens, add 1-2 Tbsp of milk to the mixture and then blend it again on the ICE CREAM function.
Then, open that lid and you will find the perfect consistency of ice cream. Remember to also stir up the bottom of the pint, sometimes ingredients get stuck in the crevices of the pint, so be sure to stir it up well.
Ninja Creami ice cream comes out of the machine similar to a soft serve depending on the amount of spins that you use.
What is a base recipe for the Ninja Creami?
At this point, there are a variety of different combinations that can be made with the Ninja Creami; however, this is the base vanilla recipe that we use and add mix-ins to regularly.
- Ninja Creami Vanilla Ice Cream (Base Recipe) – 2 tablespoons of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract, 1/2 cup heavy cream, and regular milk to the max fill line.
This simple recipe is prepared and then placed into the pint container on a level surface in the freezer for 24 hours. After 24 hours, we proceed with using the ice cream button to churn the ice cream.
After this, we use the mix-in function along with a variety of different mix-ins such as Oreos, M&Ms, Butterfingers, or Strawberries to give it a great boost of flavor. This can be done by pressing the mix-in button on your machine.
Benefits of using the Ninja Creami Ice Cream Machine:
One of the biggest benefits is that if you have dietary restrictions, this can be used easily to make a variety of desserts using various ingredients such as oat milk, almond milk, or coconut milk.
Other recipes can be done too with low sugar or other substitutes to make them fit your specific needs.
We find the best part of the machine is each family member can make a pint with their favorite flavors. It’s a great way to make individual pints of ice cream as opposed to traditional churned ice cream recipes that tend to make a gallon or more of ice cream.
Now it’s time to enjoy some of the best Ninja Creami Ice Cream Recipes along with many other Ninja Creami Recipes with this huge list. Each recipe will take you to the website with more information and details from that author. I will continue to add more to the list too.
Enjoy learning to use your Ninja Creami!
Ninja Creami Recipes
- 2 Tbsp Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Marshmallow Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk or to the Line of Creami Pint
- 1/8 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1/4 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Extra Chocolate Sauce, Optional
- Using the Ninja Cream Pint, add in the instant pudding, vanilla extract, chocolate sauce, and marshmallow cream.
- Stir well to combine and then pour in milk up to the fill line of the Ninja Creami Pint.
- Cover with the lid and freezer evenly in the fridge for 24 hours.
- When ready to make, use your Ninja Creami and place the pint into the mixer that comes with the Creami. Insert it into place and choose the ICE CREAM function.
- After mixing, if the consistency is where you want it then move on to Mix-Ins. If it is not, add in a tablespoon of milk and repeat the ICE CREAM function.
- Using a spoon make a hole in the middle of the pint of ice cream, to add the graham crackers and marshmallows to. If you prefer you can add additional chocolate sauce too.
- Resecure the pint into the mixer of the Ninja Cream and choose MIX-INS.
- Once this has run, carefully remove the lid and eat as is or refreeze and serve.