As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Note: Picture of Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
This chili is by far one of my favorite ways to eat chili!
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, Cooked and Shredded
- 2 15.8 oz Cans of Northern Beans
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Chicken Broth
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- Dash of Chili Powder
- In a skillet, cook the chicken and then shred it once it has cooled.
- In a large stock pot, pour beans, chicken broth, and diced tomatoes in. Let this get to a bubbling boil and add in all remaining ingredients. This should cook for 15 minutes.
- Once it is done, serve over corn chips and top with shredded cheese.
Remember your coupons when shopping for this meal!