Do you love cantaloupe? Well, I have to admit I would probably love it but with fruit allergies I rarely am able to enjoy it the way I wish I could. In saying that, I took a bite of this…it was delicious, but I couldn’t eat anymore after that. So, what did I do?! I took some to the rest of my family and they ate it up!
This is delicious to serve for parties or outdoor cookouts!
Enjoy this wonderful, refreshing salsa!
This post has been linked up over on TidyMom I’m Lovin’ It!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1 Cantaloupe
- 2 Mango cut into small chunks
- 2 Kiwi cut into small chunks
- 1 Apple cut into small chunks
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Lime
- Begin by cutting the cantaloupe in 1/2 and scooping out the inside. This can be done with an ice cream scoop. Then, cut the scooped cantaloupe in smaller bite size pieces. Once the cantaloupe is cleaned out, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, place the bite size cantaloupe, mango, kiwi, apple, and chopped cilantro. Mix this up well and then squeeze with the juice of 1/2 a lime.
- Serve this inside of the cleaned out cantaloupes with a side of tortilla chips and snack away!
- Note: You can also add pineapple or any other fruits you may like.