After my first time making our Taco Pizza, I knew we would be making it again soon. It was really one of my favorite recipes so far from the start of this blog.
As we get closer to the Super Bowl and really any other party you may be having, I thought I would adapt my Taco Pizza into party size taco pizza cups. They worked out really well and were a hit in our house, plus they are perfect for kids too!
Enjoy this delicious recipe for lunch, dinner, or a party!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Taco Pizza Cups
- 1 Pizza Crust
- 1 Lb Ground Chuck
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Ranch Style Beans
- Black Olives
- Diced Tomatoes
- Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
- Fat Free Catalina Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Begin by cooking the ground beef, then add the taco seasoning as instructed on the package. Let this cook and then set aside.
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface and cut into rectangle shapes, 1 crust should make 12 rectangles. Place these to fit over the muffin tins.
- In each muffin tin add a spoonful of ground beef and a spoonful of ranch style beans.
- Let this bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until crust is golden.
- Once these come out of the oven, top with a little bit of your desired toppings then drizzle on the Catalina dressing.
- Using this recipe I made 1 dozen Taco Pizza Cups.