As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Slow Cooker Meatball Soup is a go-to during soup season.
Last week, we had a random drop of snow, which of course means…soup! In our family that means we are enjoying warm bowls of soup or chili and staying inside.
Of course, my husband usually ventures out, but I love spending the day inside with the kids. I always seem to be in the kitchen most of the day with my kids making delicious treats.
Last week, we made this tasty soup along with no bake cookies for dessert. Perfection.
How do you make Slow Cooker Meatball Soup?
This soup was inspired by my Slow Cooker Beef & Veggie Soup. I had some meatballs that I wanted to use up, so I decided to replace the ground beef for meatballs. These can be turkey meatballs too if you prefer.
Can you make this in the Ninja Foodi?
Yes, this Meatball Soup can be made in the Ninja Foodi. If you use your Ninja Foodi, use the pressure cooker lid and set the nozzle to ‘vent’.
If you prefer, you can always use this glass lid as well. I’ve found this to be my favorite when using the slow cooker function.
Can you use frozen or fresh meatballs?
This recipe can be done using frozen meatballs that you pick up at the store or you can make your own meatballs too. The key is to be sure whichever you use they are cooked beforehand.
This can also be made in the Instant Pot too, similar to this Instant Pot Meatball Soup.
What goes well with Slow Cooker Meatball Soup?
My entire family enjoyed this alongside cornbread for dinner, even my picky eater.
Ready for a bowl? Time to eat!
- 10-12 Fully Cooked Frozen Meatballs
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Beef Broth
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 15 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 4 Potatoes, Cubed
- 1/2 Lb Baby Carrots, Sliced if preferred
- 2 Stalks of Celery, Diced
- 1 Diced Tomato or 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 White Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup White Cooking Wine
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Cup Pasta or Gluten Free Pasta
- Begin by spraying the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add in all of the ingredients in order, but do not add in the pasta.
- Let this cook on low for 8 hours or until the veggies are soft.
- Add in the pasta in the last 30 minutes of cook time. Be sure to remove or set to warm after 30 minutes so that the pasta does not overcook.
- Serve topped over cornbread or with crackers.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 982mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 9gSugar: 10gProtein: 14g