Slow Cooker Meatball Soup is a go-to during soup season.
Last week, we had a random drop of snow, which of course means…soup! In our family that means we are enjoying warm bowls of soup or chili and staying inside. Of course, my husband usually ventures out, but I love spending the day inside with the kids. I always seem to be in the kitchen most of the day with my kids making delicious treats.
Last week, we made this tasty soup along with no bake cookies for dessert. Perfection.
This soup was inspired by my Slow Cooker Beef & Veggie Soup. I had some meatballs that I wanted to use up, so I decided to replace the ground beef for meatballs. These can be turkey meatballs too if you prefer.
My entire family enjoyed this alongside cornbread for dinner, even my picky eater.
Ready for a bowl? Time to eat!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
Slow Cooker Meatball Soup
- 10-12 Fully Cooked Frozen Meatballs
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Beef Broth
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 15 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 4 Potatoes Cubed
- 1/2 Lb Baby Carrots Sliced if preferred
- 2 Stalks of Celery Diced
- 1 Diced Tomato or 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 White Onion Sliced
- 1/2 Cup White Cooking Wine
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 1 Cup Pasta or Gluten Free Pasta
- Begin by spraying the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add in all of the ingredients in order, but do not add in the pasta.
- Let this cook on low for 8 hours or until the veggies are soft.
- Add in the pasta in the last 30 minutes of cook time. Be sure to remove or set to warm after 30 minutes so that the pasta does not overcook.
- Serve topped over cornbread or with crackers.