Let’s get ready for the big game day with Sausage Pepper Rolls.
We all know that the big game also means LOTS of great game day foods, right? Well, it also comes up just right after the holidays and that means we are all trying to save, right?
I know we sure are and is it just me or does it seem like the cost of groceries just keeps on going up? It’s crazy but can easily be done on a budget with these Sausage Pepper Rolls.
How do you make Sausage Pepper Rolls with Crescent Rolls?
Now, these are so simple to make and perfect for a game day snack.
It’s essentially like a stuffed pepper, but it’s wrapped in a crescent roll and topped with some shredded bacon.
Sounds delicious, right? It is! Of course that is if you can handle the heat of those tasty peppers.
We love these for game day and they fit our game day spread pretty perfectly or really any party!
They have a delicious buttery croissant wrapped around a lightly spicy peppers that’s creamy in the middle.
It’s all of the best foods just rolled up in buttery goodness.
I almost always can’t handle the spicy factor, but something about baking these peppers it takes that down a bit. So there isn’t nearly as much heat as eating them on their own.
That means that it’s easy for everyone to enjoy them even if they aren’t into spicy.
I am sure you can find some fire hot peppers though if that’s your thing!
What foods do you plan to make for game day?
Now, do you have parties coming up? I assure you these will be loved by all or even just for an appetizer any day of the week.
Sausage Pepper Roll
- 8 Crescent Rolls
- 4 Jalapeño Peppers or Similar
- 8 Cocktail Sausages
- 1/4 Cups Cream Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Shredded Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll the crescent rolls.
- Slice the peppers in half. Remember when doing this to wear gloves to avoid your hands getting burned.
- Fill each half of the pepper with cream cheese, add a sausage and sprinkle with a dash of garlic salt.
- Roll the pepper up in the crescent roll.
- Top with a sprinkle of bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.