As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Raspberry Mocha Cake is a great dessert or brunch idea!
Raspberry Mocha Cake is not only a beautiful cake, but it’s perfect for a brunch or dessert recipe.
If you are craving something sweet, you won’t have to look much further than this Raspberry Mocha Cake.
How do you make Gluten Free Raspberry Mocha Cake?
It’s simply a switch of cake mix, use a gluten free cake mix to make this one gluten free.
That’s easy when you can find all those cake mixes at your local Walmart these days.
I’ll tell you, gluten free eating has come such a long way since I started eating gluten free years ago.
Then, it was time for coffee or in my case, cake! I decided to use it to make this Raspberry Mocha Cake because what else goes with coffee better than cake?
What do you need for Raspberry Mocha Cake?
- Chocolate Cake Mix or Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- Powdered Sugar
I adapted my recipe for Mocha Cupcakes to make this delicious beauty. This pairs perfectly with coffee or as is since it already has coffee in it. If you are making it in the evening it’s simple to make with decaf too. (I know…shameful.)
Are you ready to try a slice of cake? Well, FIRST how about winning yourself a new coffee maker? Be sure to enter to win, then come back and make some cake!
Now, time for cake!
Gluten Free Raspberry Mocha Cake
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix or Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1 Cup Coffee, Decaf or Regular
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Raspberries
Powdered Sugar Icing:
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Combine the cake ingredients in order in a large bowl and mix well, folding in the raspberries.
- Pour it into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour, until when poked with a toothpick in the deepest part it comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- While the cake is cooling, combine the powdered sugar icing ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Once the cake is removed from the pan and fully cooled, drizzle with the icing.
- Garnish with additional raspberries if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 56mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g