Raspberry Mocha Cake
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Hamilton Beach. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
A few months ago it was a sad day when my coffee maker broke. Yep, broke as in water just spewing out of it everywhere. I’m sure I could have probably repaired it but honestly…I needed coffee NOW! Thankfully, I had a back up until this beautiful Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker arrived.
Guess what? This is like the BEST of both worlds. It gives you the option to do a single serve with K-Cups or brew a full pot of coffee with ground coffee.
Now, the only thing that could have made this better was that I had hoped it came with a travel mug, sadly it didn’t but I easily was able to find a 14oz travel mug to fit it!
Then, it was time for coffee or in my case, cake! I decided to use it to make this Raspberry Mocha Cake because what else goes with coffee better than cake?
I adapted my recipe for Mocha Cupcakes to make this delicious beauty. This pairs perfectly with coffee or as is since it already has coffee in it. If you are making it in the evening it’s simple to make with decaf too. (I know…shameful.)
Are you ready to try a slice of cake? Well, FIRST how about winning yourself a new coffee maker? Be sure to enter to win, then come back and make some cake!
Now, time for cake!
Raspberry Mocha Cake
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix or Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 1 Cup Coffee (Decaf or Regular)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Raspberries
Powdered Sugar Icing:
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Combine the cake ingredients in order in a large bowl and mix well, folding in the raspberries.
- Pour it into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour, until when poked with a toothpick in the deepest part it comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- While the cake is cooling, combine the powdered sugar icing ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Once the cake is removed from the pan and fully cooled, drizzle with the icing.
- Garnish with additional raspberries if desired.
Disclosure: I was provided with this coffee maker and one to giveaway by Hamilton Beach. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.