Finish off your cookout with these Pellet Grill S’mores otherwise known as Grilled S’mores, easy to make in minutes on a sheet pan!
If you are outside cooking any of these pellet grill recipes, these Pellet Grill S’mores make for a wonderful, easy dessert.
We like to add these at the end when the grill is already warm and cook them on the grill.
Of course, the classic s’mores made on an open flame are wonderful but when it’s windy or hot outside and you already have the grill on, why not just make them on the grill!?
Tips for Making Pellet Grill S’mores:
These s’mores can be made in a cast-iron skillet or with a sheet pan topped with foil. We almost always use the sheet pan method.
Then, you can adjust the servings based on how many s’mores that you need.
When you are ready to make these, add half the graham cracker to the sheet pan, along with the chocolate and marshmallows. This can be done while the grill is warming up to 400*F.
Once done, go ahead and add these to the grill and cook for about 5 minutes until the marshmallows are slightly browned or soft, then just top with another graham cracker and serve.
It also is super easy to clean up too, because you can just roll up the foil and discard it.
These can be made with this method on a pellet grill, gas grill, or charcoal grill. It will all work the same way.
If you are using the pellet grill, any pellets of your choice can be used as well.
Variations of Pellet Grill S’mores:
This recipe uses Hershey’s Chocolate, I like to purchase the mini chocolates that are individually wrapped because they fit perfectly on the graham crackers.
If you need these to be made gluten-free, use gluten-free graham crackers.
Other chocolate can be used such as Peanut Butter Cups, my personal favorite!
Now, are you ready for a treat? Try a bite of these Pellet Grill S’mores!
Pellet Grill S’mores
- 8 Graham Crackers or Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
- 8 Large Marshmallows
- 8 Mini Hershey's Chocolates
- Warm up the pellet grill to 400*F or the charcoal grill. Any pellets can be used.
- While the grill is warming, prepare a sheet pan or cast-iron skillet. If using a sheet pan, cover it with foil to fit.
- Place half a full graham cracker on the bottom on top of the foil or in the skillet. Then, top it with a piece of chocolate and a marshmallow.
- Place the sheet pan in the grill and close the lid for 3-5 minutes.
- Open the grill, carefully remove the sheet pan and add the remaining graham cracker on top and serve.