As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Having a party this weekend? These individual servings of Peach Cobbler will be a hit! I absolutely love these Peach Cobblers in a Jar, you will too!
It’s no secret that my family loves a tasty Peach Cobbler. I actually make cobbler quite a bit when we have lazy afternoons at home and lots of fresh produce. If that happens to you then this Peach Cobbler in a Jar is the perfect choice.
It’s so simple to make using ingredients right from your pantry and you can really mix it up with any fruit you may have on hand. One in particular that we love to share with friends is this Peach Cobbler in a Jar.
How to make Peach Cobbler in a Jar
The biggest advantage to serving the cobbler this way is that everyone gets their own individual serving. Not only that, but you don’t waste a bowl or plate because you can serve it right in the jar topped with ice cream.
How great is that? If you are having a cookout or party, simply sit this out for guests, top with ice cream and they can walk around and eat up while sharing memories with friends.
I’ve even stored these in the freezer and warmed them up for a dessert for myself too, sometimes mama needs a dessert!
It’s been two months now with kids non-stop and working full-time from home too…let’s just say mama REALLY needs a dessert. It’s okay mamas…eat up!
I know how you feel.
The best part for me is that these can be made gluten-free too. So you can please your gluten-free guests easily with these.
We have enjoyed this summer so much, but I am SO ready for a little bit of a routine again.
Now, getting up early to get the kids to school is a whole other story.
Let’s relax though and have some cobbler first!
Peach Cobbler in a Jar
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 4 Peaches, Sliced
- Vanilla Ice Cream, Optional
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt until sifted well.
- Add in the beaten egg and continue creaming together until it becomes a crumb mixture.
- Spray 6 pint-sized mason jars with non-stick spray.
- Place the sliced peaches evenly on the bottom of each jar.
- Top the peaches evenly with the crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the crumb top slightly browns.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.