As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Make a full meal in an hour with this One-Pot Ninja Foodi Meatloaf and Potatoes, paired with corn.
I’ve already professed my love of the Ninja Foodi, so I guess I don’t need to do that again, but it truly is AMAZING.
Over the years, I have seen many making Instant Pot Meatloaf and Potatoes, so I knew I had to try this with the Ninja Foodi. The great part of the Ninja Foodi is that you can actually broil the meatloaf right in the Ninja Foodi, the oven will not be needed at all!
What can you make in a Ninja Foodi?
The Ninja Foodi is basically ALL the appliances in one! That’s right, all of them. It has a variety of functions including these:
- Slow Cooker
- Pressure Cooker
- Air Fryer
It’s essentially the appliance that will replace all of your other appliances and that’s exactly what it did for me. If you want to see more recipes be sure to check out this post with 65 Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes.
Why should you make Ninja Foodi Meatloaf and Potatoes?
This is an all in one recipe, that means you will be making the meatloaf and potatoes all in the same pot. On top of the meatloaf and potatoes, you can also make corn with it! I made Meatloaf, Potatoes, and Corn all in the Ninja Foodi.
The potatoes will be mashed, which is perfect for this meal. Mashed Potatoes just go with meatloaf so well.
This meal can all be made in an hour with the Ninja Foodi. The sauce can be made on the stove in less than 5 minutes, while the meal is in the Ninja Foodi.
Do not let the instructions of the recipe overwhelm you, it’s actually very easy but since you are making a FULL meal, there are a lot more steps than a simple main dish recipe. This is essentially steps for two side dishes and a main dish.
What sauce should you use for the meatloaf?
The secret is in the sauce, the sauce is by far my favorite part of this meatloaf. I adapted my Slow Cooker Meatloaf, which can actually be made in the foodi with the slow cooker function too.
We use a tangy sauce to coat the meatloaf with, this sauce gives it a wonderful sweet and savory taste that my family loves.
If you are pressed for time you can use a simple marinara sauce; however, I highly suggest taking the few minutes and making this sauce. It can also be made in advance and used for a variety of meals throughout the week.
We use it for sloppy joes, meatloaf, meatballs, and more!
Now it’s time to enjoy this delicious Ninja Foodi Meatloaf and Potatoes, trust me you will love this dinner!
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats or Gluten-Free Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 3 Pounds Peeled Potatoes, Russet or Yellow
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Cream (1/2 and 1/2)
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt or to Taste
- 12 oz Frozen Corn
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Tsp Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatloaf.
- Spray a sheet of foil with non-stick cooking spray, shape the meatloaf and place on the foil.
- Set aside and wash hands, then cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of the Ninja Foodi with 1/2 Cup of water.
- Place the rack inside the foodi where it extends up to the top of the pot.
- Place the meatloaf on the rack.
- Set to pressure cook on high for 25 minutes.
- While this is cooking, prepare the sauce by combining all ingredients in a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Whisk it until the sugar has dissolved and set aside.
- Quick-release the pressure.
- Carefully remove the rack with the meatloaf on it and set aside.
- Carefully remove the pot and pour the potatoes into a large bowl.
- Add the rack back into the foodi; however, this time place the rack where it's low in the pot.
- This can be done by simply changing the handles on the side, flip them the other way.
- Pour the corn onto a sheet of foil with the sides up.
- Add the butter on top of the corn.
- Place the meatloaf and corn on the rack in the foodi.
- Coat the meatloaf with the sauce.
- Place the foodi on broil for 5 minutes.
- Open and stir up the corn.
- Broil an additional 5 minutes.
- While this is broiling, mash the potatoes with a hand masher and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Add additional salt to taste if needed.
- Remove the meatloaf and corn.
If you prefer, you can use marinara sauce and skip the sauce steps.
The mashed potatoes are adapted from Food Network.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 726 Total Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 16g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 163mg Sodium: 583mg Carbohydrates: 73g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 23g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 34g