One-Dish Rosemary Pork Chops are a great one-dish dinner.
During the winter or really any time for that matter, I always love to make a full dinner in one dish. Do you? I love that when I do one-dish dinners, I simply prep the dish and pop it in the oven then out comes dinner with no additional work on my part.
That was my exact thought process when making these One-Dish Rosemary Pork Chops. This is one of my favorite meals for busy nights because it is so simple to make. It takes about an hour to bake in the oven, during the hour your home will smell amazing with the rosemary aroma.
I love that it does take an hour to bake, because that means when my kids get home from school, I put it in the oven and then get started on homework while dinner is baking. It is ready to go as soon as we get homework done!
Once it is done, the wonderful taste just explodes in my mouth, my taste buds love me. I love the way the veggies cook as well, this is the best way to eat green beans in my opinion. They are so tender and perfect.
Are you ready for dinner tonight? This is the perfect recipe to try!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
One-Dish Rosemary Pork Chops
- 4 Red Potatoes Sliced and Halved
- 2 Cups Green Beans Snapped
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 Tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 2-4 Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water or Broth Optional
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- Spray a 9x13 Baking Dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Evenly place the potatoes and green beans in the dish then cover them with the olive oil, garlic, and rosemary.
- Mix them around with a wooden spoon to get them well coated.
- Place the pork chops on top of the veggies.
- Lightly sprinkle the pork chops with the garlic salt. At this point you can also add additional rosemary to the pork chops. (If you would like to add the water or broth, you can at this point. I do not add it to mine because typically the pork chops I use have enough juice to them, but it will ensure that the veggies do not burn or dry out if you are concerned.)
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 400*, then carefully turn the pork chops and continue baking an additional 30 minutes until well done.