As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Butterfly Shrimp Sauté is a tasty meal that you will be certain to love.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written on behalf of SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co., all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This week I am going to be featuring a few recipes with SeaPak products along with a menu plan coming up this weekend. I am so anxious to share these recipes as they are perfect for a delicious meal that takes just under an hour to make! It actually takes even less time if the spaghetti squash is already prepped and ready to go.
My husband absolutely loves butterfly shrimp, so I knew when I saw the Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp that I would be creating something with that as a main element in the meal. I decided to combine our love of spaghetti squash along with the shrimp to make this sauté.
One of my favorite aspects of this meal is that it is packed with veggies and the light element of the veggies compliments the shrimp well. It’s even tasty to dip the shrimp in the spaghetti squash and eat it coated with the veggies, mouth watering!
As soon as my husband saw this waiting on him after work he was ready to dig in! I’m actually anxious to make this again this summer with our garden fresh veggies too.
The spaghetti squash is simple to make and toss with garlic and olive oil to give it a burst of flavor, then the added veggies compliment the flavor. There is really no other sauce needed either, simple and flavorful.
I’m not sure about you but considering I cook with a toddler at my feet, the fact I can make this is in just under 30 minutes is a little slice of heaven. It seems like these days I’m cooking during her nap time or in the mornings because that is when she is happiest, and then warming up our dinner at dinner time. Is it just me or do toddlers turn into pumpkins at dinner time? If I even step into the kitchen between the hours of 4-6, my daughter is suddenly hanging on my legs yelling, “Mommy!”, over and over again!
Quick and easy meals are saving my sanity these days, and this one is both of those things on top of having a wonderful flavor!
Are you ready for dinner? Time to eat!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 4 Lb Spaghetti Squash, Cooked
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Orange or Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Box SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- Parsley Flakes, Optional
- If you have not already, begin by cooking the spaghetti squash in a dutch oven or the microwave. For instructions click here.
- While you are preparing the spaghetti squash, cook the shrimp as instructed on the package.
- Using a cast iron skillet, place the oil on the bottom along with the garlic, then toss in the cooked spaghetti squash and warm to medium-high heat.
- Let this simmer for about 5-10 minutes then add in the bell peppers and tomatoes.
- Let this simmer an additional 10 minutes until the veggies are soft.
- Pour the veggie mixture on a plate and top with the cooked shrimp.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.