Make a great treat with this Ninja Foodi Zucchini Bread, easy to make gluten-free too!
One of my favorite things to make in the Ninja Foodi is a variety of Ninja Foodi Breads. These are more coffee cake bread or dessert bread, but they are delicious.
The latest one to try was this Ninja Foodi Zucchini Bread. I adapted this recipe from my oven version, but it came out wonderfully in the Ninja Foodi.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Zucchini Bread:
This bread is made in the Ninja Foodi using the Bake/Roast function.
It’s also best to use a bundt pan that will fit in the Ninja Foodi, I used this 6-Cup Nordic Ware Bundt Pan.
This is my favorite bundt pan to use for cakes and bread in the Ninja Foodi; however, be EXTREMELY careful with it because it does scratch easily. Use a soft spatula to release the bread instead of a knife.
The batter of this bread is going to be spreadable, but very thick. It is not like a pourable cake batter, it’s similar to a cookie batter. This tends to be the case, especially with gluten-free versions.
Simply spread it into the pan and bake it.
As you bake it the top will be browned, it will be browned on the outside and soft on the inside. Remember that using a bundt pan, the top that you see when you open the Ninja Foodi will actually be the bottom when serving.
This bread can also be added to, for instance, you can add chopped walnuts or chocolate chips. I am allergic to nuts, so I always add in chocolate chips.
Do you need to peel the zucchini?
The zucchini needs to be grated but it does not need to be peeled. It will blend right into the bread, so peeling is not needed.
It does need to be grated, which you can do with a vegetable or cheese grater. This recipe uses 1 cup of grated zucchini which is about the same as 1 medium-sized zucchini.
How do you make Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Zucchini Bread?
This can be made gluten-free with gluten-free all-purpose flour. This does need to be a 1:1 all-purpose flour, something like King Arthur, Better Batter, or Cup 4 Cup.
This is the only switch necessary to make this gluten-free.
Now let’s enjoy this recipe!
Ninja Foodi Lemon Bread
If you enjoy this recipe, you will love this Ninja Foodi Lemon Bread too! This recipe can also be made gluten-free too!
Ninja Foodi Zucchini Bread
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten-Free or Regular All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Grated Zucchini
- 1/4 Cup Add In (Walnuts, Chocolate Chips, Pecans, Etc)
- Begin by combining the butter, sugar, and eggs in a mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Fold in the grated zucchini and add-ins if using such as walnuts or chocolate chips.
- Spray a bundt pan to fit the Ninja Foodi, with non-stick cooking spray (coconut oil spray).
- Spread the batter into the pan. The batter will be thick, not pourable like a cake mix.
- Place the pan on the wire rack that comes with the Ninja Foodi in the lowest position.
- Add this wire rack into the pot of the Ninja Foodi and close the lid that is attached to the Ninja Foodi.
- Use the BAKE/ROAST function and cook at 325*F for 40 minutes or until when poked with a toothpick it will come out clean. (Note – it will get browned on top, but when flipped will look perfect. It's crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.)
- Once done, carefully remove and let this fully cool for about 5-10 minutes before carefully releasing the bread from the pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.