As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Enjoy these EASY and delicious Ninja Foodi Pork Street Tacos using Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork!
Make the best Ninja Foodi Pork Street Tacos! These are so easy and delicious to make, all while using the Ninja Foodi to make the pulled pork for the tacos.
This recipe does make a lot of pulled pork, nearly 4 pounds of it to be exact. That means you will have plenty leftover for other meals or you can even freeze some and use it for later too.
We like to use this pork to make these Pork Street Tacos and then the next day we make Air Fryer Baked Potatoes and load them up with pork, all the fixings, and barbecue sauce. It’s a great way to make a completely different meal with the same meat.
This pulled pork is a bit different from my favorite recipe, Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork, it is made with a little less seasoning just to give it more of a Mexican style flavor to it, but you can use the Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork as well and do the exact same thing.
Tips for Making Ninja Foodi Pulled Pork Street Tacos:
It’s best to coat the pot of the Ninja Foodi with olive oil or grapeseed oil and sear the meat on all sides to give it a nice brown color; however, you can skip this step too. It’s completely up to your personal preference.
It’s best to use the pork shoulder or pork butt, both come from the front of the pig. We prefer the pork butt, which is more marbled than a pork shoulder.
Pork Butt gives that fall apart, easy to shred result. Pork Shoulder will normally have the skin on, which is also a great choice for this recipe too.
These Ninja Foodi Pork Street Tacos have all the flavors and taste of restaurant-style street tacos but made right at home in your favorite appliance.
This can be made in the Instant Pot as well using the same method.
Also, be sure to check out these Ninja Foodi Pork Carnitas too!
- 4 lb Pork Roast, Shoulder, or Butt - Cut into 4 chunks
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- Corn Tortillas
- Diced Purple/Red Onion
- Chopped Cilantro
- Begin by cutting the pork into 4 large chunks.
- Coat the pot of the Ninja Foodi with oil and turn it to SAUTE on high.
- Sear each piece of meat on all sides.
- Once done turn the Ninja Foodi OFF.
- Carefully add all the chunks of meat to the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Evenly coat with salt, pepper, garlic, chili powder, crushed oregano, cumin, and then 1/2 a cup of water.
- Secure the pressure cooker lid to the Ninja Foodi.
- Set the nozzle to SEAL.
- Cook on high manual pressure for 45 minutes.
- Let naturally release for 20 minutes (do nothing).
- Once done, move the nozzle to VENT and release it.
- Remove the meat to a large bowl and shred the meat with 2 forks.
- Add the shredded meat to a warm tortilla and top with onion and cilantro.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 471Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 136mgSodium: 156mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 36g