This Ninja Foodi Pizza Pasta is a great go-to quick meal to make on a busy night.
This can be made in a Pressure Cooker or Instant Pot too!
We are just a week away from starting school again! I am going to admit that it’s bittersweet. We had a very full and fun summer. I actually took a lot of time off this summer in comparison to years past.
It probably didn’t appear that way if you read this blog but on the back end, I definitely took more time to spend with my kids than work. I am very much ready to get back to my normal work routine though and the kids routine too.
It was a good break though, I think I really needed time to just live a little and not be so focused on work, but all good things come to a close. I’m hoping to work smarter this year and be able to do the same thing next summer as well.
In the midst of this summer, I’ve been using my Ninja Foodi like a crazy woman! Not even kidding!
What do you do if you don’t have a Ninja Foodi?
First off…WHY?! Secondly, this can be made in the Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker too, I’m fairly certain most of the country has an Instant Pot, so for sure it works well in that too.
How do you make Gluten-Free Ninja Foodi Pizza Pasta?
This is simple…just use gluten-free pasta! It’s best to use one that does not get gummy since you are not going to be draining this pasta. I have found that the best brands are Barilla and Skinner for pressure cooker pasta recipes.
This Ninja Foodi Pepperoni Pizza Pasta is truly one of our favorites, especially on a busy night. I have a feeling we’ll have more of those as school starts up.
What do you need for Ninja Foodi Pizza Pasta?
- Bell Peppers
- Sweet Onion
- Black Olives
- Pizza Sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Italian Cheese
That’s it! Very simple, pantry style ingredients and it can all be made in just 10 minutes using a Ninja Foodi, Pressure Cooker, or Instant Pot!
That’s my kind of dinner, plus it tastes like pizza in a pasta form, which happens to be a kid-friendly favorite around our home.
If you like this one, you will also enjoy this Gluten-Free Instant Pot Taco Pasta.
Ninja Foodi Pizza Pasta (Pressure Cooker)
- 1 12 oz Package of Pasta or Gluten-Free Pasta
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Red or Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Black Olives Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced Pepperoni
- 14 oz Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 8 oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- Mozzarella or Italian Cheese
- Garlic Salt to Taste
- In the pot of the Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot, add in the pasta along with the water.
- Stir in the pepper, onion, olives, pepperoni, pizza sauce, tomato sauce, and Italian Seasoning, DO NOT stir in the cheese, reserve the cheese for topping.
- Be sure the water is covering the pasta so that it is all under the water.
- Close the lid and seal the nozzle.
- Manual pressure on high for 6 minutes.
- Quick-release immediately when it's done, if this isn't done immediately the pasta can get mushy.
- Serve topped with cheese and add garlic salt to taste.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes before serving to thicken up.