Make a great all-in-one meal with this Ninja Foodi Corned Beef and Vegetables, made in one pot!
If you’re looking for the best way to make Corned Beef all in one pot then this Ninja Foodi Corned Beef and Vegetables is exactly what you are looking for.
If you want to use another method, try this Pellet Grill-Smoked Corned Beef.
What is corned beef?
Corned Beef is a type of meat that is cured in a salt brine or mixture of spices.
It’s actually referred to as a corned brisket. This is because it is a beef brisket; however, then it goes through the brining process and is then called corned beef.
The corn is actually not corn in the meat, it’s simply the grains of salt that are used are called “corn”.
If you want to read more on corned beef you can check out more about this particular cut of meat here.
How do you make Corned Beef in the Ninja Foodi?
The first thing to remember is that this does take a few hours to fully cook, so keep that in mind when preparing this dinner.
Potatoes will be used as the trivet at the bottom of the pot of the Ninja Foodi. So, instead of using the wire trivet, the corned beef will sit right on top of the potatoes.
Along with the potatoes, we also add carrots and onion.
When the corned beef is complete, you can serve it with vegetables as a one-pot meal.
Beer is also used for this to give it a nice sweet flavor, if you need gluten-free, be sure to use a gluten-free beer. If you do not want to use beer, you can use beef broth as well in place of beer.
Using beef broth will change the flavor from how we normally make this, but it will still come out wonderfully and yummy!
After you make Ninja Foodi Corned Beef, it will never be the same because it’s just so good and easy to do all in one pot.
Enjoy this delicious recipe.
Ninja Foodi Corned Beef
- 1 Pound Red Potatoes
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 1 Pound Baby Carrots or Cleaned, Peeled and Bite-Size Carrots
- 3 Pound Corned Beef Brisket + Seasoning Package
- 1 Tbsp Dry Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 Cup Beer or Gluten-Free Beer
- Clean the potatoes and pat try with a towel, do not peel them. They will act as a trivet so try to use the same size as well. Then, cut them a little bit bigger than a golf bowl and place them at the bottom of the pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Peel and cut the carrots if needed and place them in the pot of the Ninja Foodi on top of the potatoes.
- Slice the onions, into thick slices and place them in the pot. This should be about 1 cup of onions.
- Unpack the brisket, rinse it under cold water, and place it in the pot on top of the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with dry mustard and lemon pepper over the corned beef.
- Add the seasoning packet that comes with it as well over the corned beef.
- Pour the beer into the cooking pot.
- Close the lid and set to PRESSURE COOK. This is done by either closing the nozzle to SEAL or sliding the lid in place if you are using the one with one lid.
- Pressure cook SEALED for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, DO NOTHING, let it NATURAL RELEASE for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, quickly release by turning the nozzle to VENT or sliding the lid over to get the remaining pressure out.
- Open the lid and carefully remove the corned beef onto a serving plate.
- Add the vegetables around the corned beef.
- The beer we used was Stout which was sweet, use one you like.
- If you do not like pepper flavor, you can omit the Lemon Pepper.
- Do not put the corned beef directly on the bottom of the cooking pot. This recipe uses vegetables on the bottom. If you are not using vegetables, you can use the trivet.
did you make this recipe?
Make sure to tag #mommyhatescoooking on Instagram and follow for more @momhatescooking
Comments & Reviews
I’d like to add cabbage wedges….at what point should I put them in & how do I adjust the cooking when it’s under pressure?