As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
These Ninja Foodi Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers will soon become a go-to party recipe because they are so simple to make in just 15 minutes!
Ninja Foodi Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers can be made using the Air Crisp function of the Ninja Foodi but they can also be made in an air fryer too.
These Jalapeño Poppers must be added to your list of air fryer game day recipes because they are not only simple to make but also a crowd-pleaser.
How do you make Ninja Foodi Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers?
These Jalapeño Poppers have a great flavor and texture because they are bacon-wrapped too. This particular recipe is going to use the air crisp function of the Ninja Foodi, also known as the air fryer.
A few things to keep in mind at this point is that you will need the air fryer basket to make this recipe.
I also recommend using gloves as you slice the peppers in half, the heat from the peppers can cause burns on your hands if you aren’t careful. It will vary based on how hot the peppers are but sometimes they can put off a lot of heat.
Trust me…I’ve learned by doing.
Be sure to check out the full tutorial on YouTube with this video of Ninja Foodi Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers.
Once the peppers are sliced, you will want to fill them with the cream cheese and garlic salt mixture along with a little sausage or little smokies and then wrap them with bacon.
It’s best to start wrapping the bacon on the bottom so that it starts and finishes on the bottom. Then, when you place it in the air fryer or air crisp basket, you will not need to use any toothpicks.
How long do you cook Ninja Foodi Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers in the air fryer?
We always cook these on 375 degrees for 15 minutes with thick-cut bacon. I do suggest checking on them halfway through the cooking time to be sure they are cooking nicely and do not overcook.
If you are using thin-cut bacon, I would cook them for 10 minutes and then check to see if you need the additional 5 minutes.
Which lid do you use for the Ninja Foodi to make these Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers?
The Ninja Foodi will come with 2 lids, the one that is attached as well as an additional lid for the pressure cooker. Any recipes that indicate air fryer or air crisp will be done with the lid that is attached to the Ninja Foodi.
If the recipe indicates a pressure cooker then you would use the additional lid. In terms of this recipe, you will use the attached lid.
Find more products related to the Ninja Foodi in my Amazon Store!
By making these in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi, they will come out as nice crispy Jalapeño Poppers, perfect for parties and gatherings!
This is a great addition to your list of Ninja Foodi Recipes!
Be sure to check out the archives for even more recipes.
- 5 Jalapeño Peppers, Halved to make 10
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 10 Slices of Thick Cut Bacon
- 10 Little Sausages
- Start by halving the peppers if not already, be sure to wear gloves while making these as they can make your hands burn depending on the heat of the peppers.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and garlic salt.
- Take half the pepper and add a bit of cream cheese to it.
- Add one sausage on top of the cream cheese.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around the pepper and sausage, be sure the start of the bacon is on the bottom and then finish it on the bottom so that when it sits in the air crisp basket, it does not come undone.
- Place each one in the air crisp basket of the Ninja Foodi.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Check in on them at 10 minutes, add an additional 5 minutes if needed.
- Thick cut bacon typically takes a total of 15 minutes; however, thin cut takes about 10 minutes. By starting at 10 minutes, and adding an additional 5 minutes this will help you avoid overcooking and check in on the peppers first.
- Once done, remove from the Ninja Foodi and serve.
I recommend starting the cooking time at 10 minutes, then add 5 minutes if needed. I use thick-cut bacon for this recipe and it always takes 15 minutes, the thin cut will take less time.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 33mg Sodium: 449mg Carbohydrates: 1g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 7g