As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
Most of you know how much I love Oven Fried Chicken; however, I also like to try different variations of it each time we have it. One of my favorite ways to eat chicken is coated with lemon pepper. It adds a wonderful flavor to an already great recipe!
The night we had this was the same night that we had the Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes and Roasted Okra, let’s just talk about the perfect Sunday afternoon meal! Even better it is much healthier than fried chicken.
- 2 1/2 Pound Broiler- Fryer Chicken, Cut Up
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Mix the flour, salt, paprika, and pepper. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture.
- Spray a 13x9x2 pan with cooking spray. Then, place the chicken skin sides down. Squeeze the lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon over the chicken.
- This should cook uncovered for 30 minutes then turn the chicken and cook for additional 30 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, squeeze the remaining lemon juice evenly over the chicken and serve.
Enjoy this delicious dish!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.