Show up at the party with the best Homemade Spinach Artichoke Dip! This dip is naturally gluten-free and absolutely perfect for a crowd.
Spinach Artichoke Dip is made with delicious creamy ingredients paired with fresh spinach and artichokes. It can be served with your favorite corn chips and is always the hit of the party.
It never fails that when we go out to eat, my husband always wants to order Spinach Artichoke Dip, who could blame him? It’s amazing. We can easily fill up on it before we ever get our meal.
Did you know you can make your own version, right at home?
I can tell you it’s absolutely wonderful too. This recipe is the perfect balance of garlic, cheese, and spinach flavors. We like to pair it with corn chips for the perfect warm appetizer.
How long does Spinach Artichoke Dip last?
It can last up to 4 days in the fridge, we have found that it’s best served right out of the oven. If you store it in the fridge, I suggest warming it up in the oven or microwave before serving.
Dill Dip is another great choice for a party too! If you like this one, you’ll enjoy it as well.
What should you serve with Spinach Artichoke Dip?
We ALWAYS serve it with corn chips, they are a perfect choice and naturally gluten-free most likely too. It can also be served with slices of pita bread, baguettes, or vegetables too.
Find more of my favorite products in the store on Amazon!
Spinach Artichoke Dip is a great addition to a bread and cheese board too.
How do you make Gluten-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip?
This recipe is naturally gluten-free, nothing special is needed to make it gluten-free. The key is to serve it with gluten-free dipping choices like corn chips or vegetables.
Can you use frozen spinach?
Yes, you can use frozen or fresh spinach. We typically use fresh spinach and chop it in the food processor, which means you need 2 cups of fresh spinach to chop. If you use frozen, chopped spinach, it’s already chopped up so you can use 1 cup.
Are you ready for a treat?
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz Can of Artichokes Drained
- 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach
- 3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 6 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Clove Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dill Weed
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine the artichokes and spinach in a food processor and finely chop.
- Pour the finely chopped artichokes and spinach into a large bowl.
- Add the parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella, garlic, dill weed, parsley.
- Spray an 8-inch pan or dish that you plan to use with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly spread the dip into the pan.
- Bake this for 25 minutes.
- In the remaining 5 minutes, put it under the broiler on low to get that brown crisp top.
- Serve with veggies, chips, or bread.