As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There may be affiliate links within the post.
It’s summer which means most of our meals either involve a slow cooker or the grill. This past week, I adapted my Hawaiian Chicken Slider recipe into this Grilled Hawaiian Chicken.
I know when we have guests over for cookouts during the summer, many prefer chicken over burgers so this is a great option to make a delicious grilled chicken with a summer feel to it.
I simply marinated the chicken for several hours, then on the grill it went. I also paired it with a few grilled pineapples. I’ll be posting more grilled fruit later this month, but I have to say grilling fruit is my new favorite thing to do!
Now, are you ready for some delicious chicken tonight?
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Small Can of Sliced Pineapple, Reserve Juice
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- Combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, and corn starch. Mix this well in a small dish.
- Place chicken in Ziploc bag, then pour the sauce over the chicken and seal the bag. Lay the chicken flat in the fridge for several hours to marinate. Be sure to have the chicken in a dish in case the bag leaks.
- Once the chicken is marinated, pull each piece of chicken out and grill both sides on medium heat until well done with an internal temperature of at least 165*.
- Grill each piece of sliced pineapple on each side for a few minutes and serve alongside the chicken.