Roasted Potatoes are a wonderful side dish to a hearty meal!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by McCormick; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
These Roasted Potatoes go perfect with the McCormick Chili Dinner Party Plan, head on over to this post to see the complete dinner plan!
I love to pair these with Tangy Meatloaf. It makes for a great comfort meal.
The great thing is that the gravy is gluten free. I actually use this for a variety of meals now, even for Thanksgiving dinner. I can quickly whip up a tasty gluten free gravy in mere minutes with these packets.
Have you tried them? What did you think? Of course, I love a good homemade gravy too but let’s face it, sometimes I need one quickly.
I haven’t noticed any taste different either between the regular and the gluten free and neither have our guest.
It makes for a quick solution at dinner time with these Roasted Potatoes topped with McCormick Gluten Free Brown Gravy!
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 2 Large Potatoes Sliced and Quartered
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- Gluten-Free McCormick Brown Gravy
- Preheat the oven to 400*.
- In a large bowl mix together the potatoes, olive oil, and rosemary.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray, then evenly pour the potatoes onto the sheet.
- Bake them for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are lightly browned.
- Prepare the gravy as instructed on the package, serve topped over the potatoes.