Gluten-Free Taco Cornbread is the perfect choice with a delicious chili dinner!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by McCormick; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This Taco Cornbread pairs perfectly as part of the McCormick Chili Dinner Party Plan that I highlight in this post. Be sure to head on over to see the complete party plans!
Are you ready for a tasty dinner? It can be completed with this delicious Taco Cornbread that is perfect with chili.
We love chili in the winter time, do you? For me, I always feel like chili must accompany cornbread or vice versa. My husband is all about the corn chips with his chili.
It’s interesting how growing up with different family traditions really plays into that. We never had corn chips with chili, then when I met him, he didn’t understand cornbread with chili.
Which do you prefer?
This taco cornbread is a great option. It has a delicious seasoning that adds spice to the cornbread and makes for a great option to pair it with chili.
I also love that I can easily make it gluten free too! If that’s a need for you this one will really hit the spot.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy Hates Cooking.
- 1/2 Cup Light Butter
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour or Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Skim Milk
- Gluten-Free McCormick Taco Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, begin by creaming the butter and sugar then add in the eggs. Let this mix and then add in all remaining ingredients until batter forms.
- Grease an 8 inch pan. Pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375* until slightly golden.